- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTG-74DVP Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 199,900 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House - Indoor, 7.4 GPM
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Rheem RTG-84DVLPView this item
- The Rheem Direct Vent Propane Tankless water heater provides direct circulation from the tank to your room. It is a compact solution for a continuous supply of energy-efficient hot water that will not run out. Why keep 40-50 gallons of water hot when you do not need it? It is expensive to continue to heat and re-heat water when you are not home or not using it. The tankless design offers convenience without the high cost of keeping water hot. A Rheem Tankless is about one third the size of a conventional water heater. Sophisticated technology has reduced the size and increased the features and benefits. The digital display makes it simple to set the water temperature. Simply set the desired temperature and walk away. Because the water is heated only when it is needed, the outgoing water temperature remains constant. The water heater must be installed with a 3 or 5 diameter UL approved Category III Coaxial Stainless Steel appliance coaxial vent pipe and an appropriate adapter. IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 10-Years on Heat Exchanger, 3-Years on Parts warranty through ManufacturerAdditional Information :
- Free Shipping
- Direct Vent Tankless Water Heaters are Perfect for Placing in Closets or Small Rooms with Low Air-Flow
- Continuous Hot Water
- Energy Saving Design
- UMC-117 Remote Control is Included and Can be Set from the Out-of-the-Box 120 Degrees up to a 140 Degree Maximum
- EZ-Link Cable Connects Two Tankless Units to Operate as One (Now Available for High Demand Applications)
- Guardian SBT Sensing Burner Technology and OFW Overheat Film Wrap
- Two High Altitude Options
- Up to 6,560 or 9,840 Feet Elevations Above Sea Level (Altitude Chip Required
- Sold Separately)
- Digital Display Shows Temperature Setting and Maintenance Codes
- Built-In Electric Blower
- Environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner Meets SCAQMD Rule 1146 Requirements
- Supplied with a 120 Volt Power Cord
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Gas Input (BTU/HR): 19,000
- Type: Indoor
- Temp Range: 100 Degree
- 140 Degree F
- Water Flow Rate: GPM at 77 Degree Rise Max: 4.3 GPM @ 45 Degree Rise Max: 7.4
- Energy Factor: .82
- Dep. of Energy Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $167
- Roughing in Dimensions: Connection: Water
- 3/4"; Gas
- 3/4", Height 25 3/8 Width: 14 7/8" Depth: 11 1/8"
- Vent Diameter: 4" / 4"
- Use with Installation Vent Kits
- Horizontal Vent Kit Model: RTG 20032HHT , Vertical Vent Kit Model: RTG 20033VHT (Sold Separately)
- 10-Years on Heat Exchanger, 3-Years on Parts (when installed by a certified plumber) warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.