Rheem Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 199,900 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House - Outdoor, 7.4 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Rheem RTG-74XP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes (using Liquid Propane)
Keeping unused water after it’s heated can be detrimental to costs when it comes to your home. In fact, the cost of owning and maintaining a hot water heater can be expensive by itself. That’s why Rheem offers units like the liquid propane RTG-74XP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes to help homeowners take control of heating their water.
This device is roughly one third of the size of a traditional hot water heater and is built for outdoor use, meaning you’ll finally be able to fully utilize the space taken up by your old heating tank. The unit heats water as needed, instead of continuously heating water that remains unused, meaning your energy bill will not suffer as this unit does its job.
Don’t worry about installing this device outside either; Rheem will ensure that your Rheem RTG-74XP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes is not susceptible to the elements and is built to last for years to come.
Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 10-Years on Heat Exchanger, 3-Years on Parts warranty through Manufacturer
Additional Information :
Features:• Free Shipping
• Continuous Hot Water
• Energy Saving Design
• UMC-117 Remote Control is Included and can be Set to 120 Degrees • to a 140 Degree Maximum
• EZ-Link Cable Connects Two Tankless Units to Operate As One
• Guardian SBT Sensing Burner Technology and OFW Overheat Film Wrap
• Intelligent Electronic Controls Designed to Increase Energy Efficiency and Safety
• Digital Display Shows Temperature Setting and Maintenance Codes
• Environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner Meets SCAQMD Rule 1146 Requirements
• Features Freeze Protection to • 30 Degree F
Specifications:• Fuel Type: Propane
• Gas Input (BTU/HR): 19,000 • 199,900
• Type: Outdoor
• Temp Range: 100 Degree • 140 Degree F
• Water Flow Rate: GPM at 77 Degree Rise Max: 4.3 / GPM at 45 Degree Rise Max: 7.4
• Energy Factor: .82
• Dep. of Energy Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $167
• Roughing in Dimensions: Connection: Water • 3/4", Gas • 3/4"; Height: 25 3/8" Width: 14 7/8" Depth: 11 1/8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: