Rheem RTG-84DVP Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 180,000 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House - Indoor, 8.4 GPM
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Rheem RTG-84DVLPView this item
Older water heaters can be inefficient and wasteful, leaving you with a high energy bill and lackluster results when it comes to supplying hot water to your bathrooms. The Rheem RTG-84DVP Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes, which uses Direct Vent, Liquid Propane, utilizes the best technology to heat your water.
Able to supply 8.4 gallons of water per minute to larger homes with two or three bathrooms, this unit remains one of the top rated devices for tankless water heating. In fact, this device is part of a family of Rheem products that lead the industry with their effectiveness in heating your water with a .26 GPM minimum flow rate and a minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM.
Generation burner technology allows the Rheem RTG-84DVP Indoor Tankless Water Heater to function as a standalone unit or as part of a system with other Rheem devices, giving you the ability to sync your assets together for optimal performance.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
Vent Termination Kits are required for Direct Vent models
Note: Proper gas pressure must be ensured to supply tankless gas water heaters up to 180,000 BTU for RTG-84 models. (Consult your gas supplier)
Features:• New! 3"/5" Concentric Vent System with Integrated Condensate Collector
• Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3/5" Concentric Venting without an adapter
• New! Next Generation Burner Technology
• Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
• UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
• EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
• New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
• Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
• High-altitude capability - up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
• Exclusive! Guardian OFWTM overheat film wrap
• All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
• Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
• Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
• Self Diagnostic System
• Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
• Built-in electric blower
• Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
• Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
• Freeze protection to -30°F
Specifications:• Model: RTG-84DVP
• Gas Input/BTU/HR: 11,000-180,000
• Type: Indoor Direct Vent
• Temp Range: 85° - 140°
• GPM @ 77° Rise Max: 3.9
• GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 6.7
• GPM @ 35° Rise Max: 8.4
• Gas/Water Connection: 3/4
• Dimensions: 25 5/8 H x 13 7/8 W x 9 7/8 D
• Vent Diameter (Inches): 3 by 5 concentric
• Ship Weight: 54 pds
• Energy Factor: 0.82
• D.O.E Ann. Op. Cost NAT/LP: $223/$374
Energy Factor and Average Annual Operating Costs based on D.O.E. (Department of Energy) test procedures. D.O.E. national average fuel rate natural gas $1.218/therm; LP $1.87/gallon.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What type of vent piping is required for this unit?
The venting would be based on your installation location. When installed, the venting will need to be exahusted outside safely. Your installer can recommend the best method per your configuration. If you are unsure before ordering, we recommend consulting an installer befor emaking your purchase.
If you are a new customer, please register first: