Rheem Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 199,900 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House - Outdoor, 9.5 GPM
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Rheem RTG-95XLNView this item
About the Natural Gas Rheem RTG-95XN Outdoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes
Compact. Sophisticated. Efficient. The Rheem RTG-95XN Outdoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes, which uses natural gas, is all of these things and more when it comes to providing you with hot water on demand. Because of its superior design and advanced heating technology, this unit is able to pump out up to 9.5 gallons of hot water on demand, satisfying all of your hot water needs at your whim.
A best in the industry rating of .26 GPM for the minimum flow rate and an astounding .40 GPM minimum activation flow rate, this unit has become an industry standard for many homes. Engineered to support a concentric vent system and an integrated condensate collector, you’ll be amazed at the streamlined efficiency of the Rheem RTG-95XN Outdoor Tankless Water Heater.
Please allow for professional installation if you wish to take advantage of the full factory warranty that is included with this unit.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
Note: Proper gas pressure must be ensured to supply tankless gas water heaters up to 199,900 BTU for RTG-95 models. (Consult your gas supplier)
Features:• New! 3"/5" Concentric Vent System with Intergrated Condensate Collector
• Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3"/5" Concentric Venting without an adapter
• New! Next Generation Burner Technology
• Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
• UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
• EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
• New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
• Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
• High-altitude capability up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
• Exclusive! Guardian OFW overheat film wrap
• All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
• Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
• Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
• Self Diagnostic System
• Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
• Built-in electric blower
• Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
• Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
• Freeze protection to -30° F Product appearance may differ.
Specifications:• Model: RTG-95XN
• Gas Input/BTU/HR: 11,000-199,000
• Type: Outdoor
• Temp Range: 85° - 140°
• GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 4.3
• GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 7.4
• • GPM @ 35° Rise Max: 9.5
• Gas/Water Connection: 3/4
• Dimensions: 25 5/8 H x 13 7/8 W x 8 7/8 D
• Vent Diameter (Inches): N/A
• Ship Weight: 54 pds
• Energy Factor: 0.82
• D.O.E Ann. Op. Cost NAT/LP: $223/$374
Energy Factor and Average Annual Operating Costs based on D.O.E. (Department of Energy) test procedures. D.O.E. national average fuel rate natural gas $1.218/therm; LP $1.87/gallon.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the extent of the warranty if I have my plumber (properly licensed) install the tankless heater? Would he be acceptable to Rheem for performing any needed warranty repairs?
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty• Parts Warranty Through the Manufacturer: 5 Years • Labor Warranty Through the Manufacturer: 1 Year • Heat Exchange Warranty Through the Manufacturer: 12 YearsThis Limited Warranty is only available to the original owner of this water heater. It is not transferable. Rheem Manufacturing Company (Rheem) warrants this Rheem or Ruud water heater, and its component parts, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for the Applicable Warranty Period. At its option, Rheem will repair or replace the defective water heater, or defective component part(s), in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if it fails in normal use and service during the Applicable Warranty Period. The replacement water heater must be manufactured by Rheem. The replacement component part(s) must be Rheem authorized component part(s). The replacement unit will be warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original unit's Applicable Warranty Period.
what are the venting costs for the RTG-95XN tankless Rheem?
On the link below, you can see venting supplies for Rheem tankless units. Your contractor will also provide an idea of the necessary venting required to safelyinstall your tankless unit. Based on your installation location, your venting costs can vary, and in some cases, secondary venting is not needed.
If you are a new customer, please register first: