- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTG20124 Tankless Water Heater Flushing Kit
Earn 20 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Rheem Tankless Flush Kit RTG20124 is designed to work in conjunction with the Service Valves. When used properly the Flush Kit can be used to reduce the lime scale buildup that occurs in the Tankless Water Heater. Designed for all water heater types and models regardless of manufacturer. Using a flush kit to clean out the formation of scale in the tankless water heater heat exchanger tubing improves efficiency and prolongs the life of the water heater.Rheem suggests that you should not buy this kit unless you have an isolation / service valve set installed because this kit is designed to hook-up to the isolation / service valve set. (NOTE: If Isolation Valves are not installed in the piping system some other means of connecting the supply and return hoses must be provided to connect the flush kit. Fittings to connect the hoses must be provided in the piping system. Valves must be in the system to isolate the tankless water heater appliance from the domestic water system.)
- Helps maintain the performance of your Rheem tankless water heater
- Connects easily to tankless isolation valves
- Rheem's Tankless Water Heater Flushing Kit will prolong the life of your tankless water heater
- Model Number: RTG20124Includes:
- 5-Gallon Bucket
- Submersible Pump
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Hoses
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.