Rheem RTG20210 Tankless Water Heater 3"/5" Horizontal Termination Vent Kit
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Rheem RTG20210 is a 3"/5" horizontal termination vent kit and is designed for use with the following indoor models: RTG-64DV, RTG-84DV and the RTG-95DV. The Rheem 3"/5" horizontal termination vent kit is a complete kit for standard installations. The 3" x 5" direct-vent piping safely exhausts spent air out of the system, while drawing fresh air into the unit. The RTG20210 is manufactured using a AL29-4C advanced ferritic stainless steel that is highly resistant to corrosion and rust. The kit includes 94° degree elbow, through-the-wall piping, a 12" wall plate, and all the necessary screws.
Features:• Horizontal termination kit designed for use with Rheem RTG-64DV, RTG-84DV, and RTG-95DV models thankless units (natural gas or propane). |
• 3" x 5" Direct-Vent piping: Serves two purposes - It safely exhausts spent air out of the system while simultaneously drawing fresh air into the unit. This allowing tankless units to "breathe"
• Produced for Rheem by one of the nation's largest and most respected manufacturer of venting pipe, Metal-Fab Inc
• Manufactured using AL29-4C advanced ferritic stainless steel
• Highly resistant to corrosion/rust
• Kit includes elbow, wall termination cap, through-the-wall piping, 12" wall plate
• This is a comlete kit, no straight length piping needed unless doing a vertical run before exiting through the wall
• 94-degree elbow
• long termination
• 12" wall plate
Specifications:• Model Number: RTG20210|
• Size: 3"/5"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: