- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTG20210 Tankless Water Heater 3"/5" Horizontal Termination Vent Kit
Earn 5 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Rheem RTG20210 3"/5" Horizontal Termination Vent Kit
The Rheem RTG20210 is a 3"/5" horizontal termination vent kit and is designed for use with the following indoor models: RTG-64DV, RTG-84DV and the RTG-95DV. The Rheem 3"/5" horizontal termination vent kit is a complete kit for standard installations. The 3" x 5" direct-vent piping safely exhausts spent air out of the system, while drawing fresh air into the unit. The RTG20210 is manufactured using a AL29-4C advanced ferritic stainless steel that is highly resistant to corrosion and rust. The kit includes 94° degree elbow, through-the-wall piping, a 12" wall plate, and all the necessary screws.
- Horizontal termination kit designed for use with Rheem RTG-64DV, RTG-84DV, and RTG-95DV models thankless units (natural gas or propane).
- 3" x 5" Direct-Vent piping: Serves two purposes - It safely exhausts spent air out of the system while simultaneously drawing fresh air into the unit. This allowing tankless units to "breathe"
- Produced for Rheem by one of the nation's largest and most respected manufacturer of venting pipe, Metal-Fab Inc
- Manufactured using AL29-4C advanced ferritic stainless steel
- Highly resistant to corrosion/rust
- Kit includes elbow, wall termination cap, through-the-wall piping, 12" wall plate
- This is a comlete kit, no straight length piping needed unless doing a vertical run before exiting through the wall
- 94-degree elbow
- long termination
- 12" wall plate
- Model Number: RTG20210
- Size: 3"/5"
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.