- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTGH-95DVLN Gas Tankless Water Heater, Condensing, Direct Vent
Earn 89 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Rheem RTGH-95DVLN gas tankless water heater is a high efficiency, direct vent, indoor gas tankless water heater designed for continuous hot water at 9.5 galllons per min. As a condensing water heater, the Rheem prestige has an industry first 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate and 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate, the Rheem Prestige RTGH-95DVLN eliminates your concerns of ever running out of hot water during a shower or bath. Simply put, its a state of the art of tankless waster heater.
Forged with a stainless steel condensing heat exchanger, the Rheem RTGH-95DVLN Tankless Water Heater is 94% efficient and is also ENERGY STAR rated! This system is a high performance tankless water heater, operating at 199,000 BTUs. It is industry first and best for the low .26 GPM minimum flow rate as well as the .40 GPM minimum activation flow rate. The Rheem Prestige Water Heater is equipped with a 2-pipe direct vent system that can connect up to 35 feet of 3” PVC pipe or 5ft of 2” PVC pipe.
Using the Rheem RTGH-95DVLN tankless is just as easy with a digital remote controller which displays temperature settings and maintenance codes. The Rheem Prestige water heater requires no high altitude chip with its capability of functioning 9,840 feet above sea level. The Rheem tankless water heater also features a self-diagnostic system for any problems or maintenance needs; providing ease and peace of mind. With both an exclusive Guardian overheat film wrap and a built-in electric blower; the worries or fears about fire prevention are greatly minimized. The Rheem Prestige can also be converted to commercial grade use with RTG20224A conversion kit for your local office or business.
One water heater not enough? Use the EZ-Link cable to connect two tankless water heaters as one.
The Rheem RTGH-95DVLN tankless water heater is eligible for a tax-rebate credit (only in locations where applicable).
The Rheem Prestige Series Tankless Water Heater is backed by a limited manufacturer’s 12-year heat exchanger warranty, 5-year parts warranty and a 1-year labor warranty.
Disclaimer: This model comes with a 120 volt cord.
- 94% Energy Efficient
- Built-in Electric Blower
- Compact Space Saving Design
- Digital Display Shows Temperature Settings and Maintenance Codes
- Digital Remote Controller with 10 FT of Thermostat Wire Included
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EZ-Link Cable Connects Two Water Heaters as One
- Freeze Protection to -30 F
- Guardian Overheat Film Wrap for extra overheat protection
- High performance water heater up to 199,000 BTUS
- Includes 120 Volt power cord
- Power Cord Included
- Self-Diagnostic System
- Stainless Steel Condensing Heat Exchanger
- Dimensions: 27.5” Height x 18.5” W x 9.75 D
- Dual-Pipe Direct Vent System
- Energy Factor: .94
- Energy Star Rated
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4”
- Gas Input: 11,000-199,900 BTU/HR
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- GPM at 45° Rise Max: 8.4 GPM
- GPM at 77° Rise Max: 4.9 GPM
- Industry First and Best .26 GPM Minimum Flow rate, .40 GPM Activation Flow Rate
- Ignition: Electronic
- Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Max GPM: 9.5 GPM
- Minimum Flow/ Activation: .26/.40 GPM
- Parts Warranty: 5 Years
- Temperature Range: 85° to 140° F
- Vent Diameter: 3” PVC, 2-pipe
- Water Connection Size: 3/4"
- Indoor/Direct Vent
- 12-Year Heat Exchanger
- 5-Year Parts
- 1-Year Labor Warranty Through Rheem Tankless
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can I use a Rheem tankless water heater as a boiler?by Nelson S. on 02-27-2014
No, a Rheem tankless water heater is unusable as a boiler.on 03-07-2014Please login or register before adding a question.