- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTGH-95DVN Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 199,900 BTU Max High Efficiency Condensing Direct Vent - Indoor, 9.5 GPM
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Rheem RTGH-95DVLNView this item
About the Rheem RTGH-95DVN Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 199,900 BTU Max High Efficiency Condensing Direct Vent - Indoor, 9.5 GPM
The concerns of ever having to run out of hot water during a nice shower or bath are over with the new Rheem Prestige RTGH-95DVN. With the new space-saving design, provide warmth and heat in your water supply while saving money on energy costs!The Rheem RTGH-95DVN Indoor Tankless Water Heater is forged with a stainless steel condensing heat exchanger creating maximum durability. This system is rated to be 94% efficient and is also energy star rated! This system is the high performance tankless water heater, operating at 199,000 BTUs. It is also rated the industry first and best for the low .26 GPM minimum flow rate as well as the .40 GPM minimum activation flow rate. Moreover, for maximum versatility, the Rheem Prestige Water Heater is equipped with a 2-pipe direct vent system that can connect up to 35ft of 3” PVC pipe or 5ft of 2” PVC pipe. Usage is just as easy with a digital remote controller that is linked with a 10ft thermostat wire, which displays temperature settings and maintenance codes. This water heater unit requires no high altitude chip with its capability of functioning 9,840ft above sea level. The Rheem Tankless Water Heater also features a self-diagnostic system for any problems or maintenance needs; providing ease and peace of mind. With both an exclusive Guardian overheat film wrap and a built-in electric blower; the worries or fears about fire prevention are greatly minimized. The Rheem Prestige can also be converted to commercial grade use with RTG20224A conversion kit for your local office or business. You are also eligible for a tax-rebate credit with your Rheem Tankless Water Heater (only in locations where applicable). Enable yourself to run continuous and consistent hot water with this energy saving, compact and economical water heater.Disclaimer: This model comes with a 120 volt cord.
- High performance water heater up to 199,000 BTUS
- Industry First and Best .26 GPM Minimum Flow rate, .40 GPM Activation Flow Rate
- Stainless Steel Construction for maximum durability
- 94 % Energy Efficient Tankless Water Heater
- Digital remote controller (UMC-117) with 10ft of thermostat wire included
- Dual-Pipe Direct Vent System
- Can connect up to 35 feet of 3” PVC pipe or 5 feet of 2” PVC pipe
- Guardian Overheat Film Wrap for extra overheat protection
- Self-Diagnostic System
- Built-in Electric Blower
- Digital Display with temperature settings and maintenance codes
- Freeze protection at -30°F, Maximum Altitude Capability of 9,480ft elevation above sea level
- Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD 1146 requirements
- Convertible to Commercial Applications
- GAMA/AHRI listed
- Energy Star Rated
- Includes 120 Volt power cord
- EZ-Link Cable option available to connect two units at once to operate as one
- Features 12-year warranty on heat exchanger, 5 year on parts, and 1 year on labor
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Water Heater Type: Indoor/Direct Vent
- Gas Input: 11,000-199,900 BTU/HR
- Ignition: Electronic
- Dimensions: 27.5” Height x 18.5” W x 9.75” D
- Temperature Range: 85° to 140° F
- Minimum Flow/ Activation: .26/.40 GPM
- GPM @ 77° Rise Max: 4.9 GPM
- GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 8.4 GPM
- Max GPM: 9.5 GPM
- Water Connection Size: 3/4"
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4”
- Vent Diameter: 3” PVC, 2-pipe
- Energy Factor: .94
- % of Thermal Efficiency: 94%
- Parts Warranty: 5 Years
- Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Heat Exchange Warranty: 12 Years
- Energy Star Rated
- Parts Warranty Through the Manufacturer: 5 Years
Labor Warranty Through the Manufacturer: 1 Year
Heat Exchange Warranty Through the Manufacturer: 12 Years
GENERAL: This Limited Warranty is only available to the original owner of this water heater. It is not transferable. Rheem Manufacturing Company (Rheem) warrants this Rheem or Ruud water heater, and its component parts, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for the Applicable Warranty Period. At its option, Rheem will repair or replace the defective water heater, or defective component part(s), in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if it fails in normal use and service during the Applicable Warranty Period. The replacement water heater must be manufactured by Rheem. The replacement component part(s) must be Rheem authorized component part(s). The replacement unit will be warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original unit's Applicable Warranty Period.
EFFECTIVE DATE: The Effective Date of warranty coverage (or the beginning of the Applicable Warranty Periods) is the date of installation of the water heater, if properly documented. Otherwise, it is the date of manufacture of the water heater plus ninety (90) days.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIODS: The Applicable Warranty Periods are ten (10) years from the Effective Date for the heat exchanger and three (3) years from the Effective Date for the component parts if the water heater is installed in a single-family dwelling. If the water heater is installed anywhere other than a single-family dwelling or in any system in which the water is recirculated, the Applicable Warranty Periods will be limited to one (1) year from the Effective Date.
This Limited Warranty will not cover:
1. Service trips to your home to teach you how to install, use, or maintain this water heater or to bring the water heater installation into compliance with local building codes and regulations.
2. This residential tankless water heater if it is installed for use in: spa or pool heating; a mobile home; a recreational vehicle; a boat or any other watercraft.
3. Units installed in any circulating system in which the temperature of the incoming water to the water heater is in excess of 120° F.
4. Damages, malfunctions or failures resulting from failure to install the water heater in accordance with applicable building codes/ordinances or good plumbing and electrical trade practices.
5. Damages, malfunctions or failures resulting from improper installation or failure to operate and maintain the unit in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions provided, including outside of recommended water quality levels as listed in the chart below:
6. Performance problems caused by improper sizing of the water heater or the gas supply line, the venting connection, combustion air openings, electric service voltage, wiring, or fusing.
7. Damages, malfunctions or failures caused by improper conversion from natural gas to LP gas or LP gas to natural gas fuel source.
8. Damages, malfunctions or failures caused by operating the water heater with any parts removed or with modified, altered, or unapproved parts installed.
9. Damages, malfunctions or failures caused by abuse, accident, fire, flood, freeze, lightning, acts of God and the like.
10. Heat exchanger failures (leaks) caused by operating the water heater in a corrosive or contaminated atmosphere or damages, malfunctions or failures caused by lime or mineral build-up.
11. Damages, malfunctions or failures caused by operating the unit at water temperatures exceeding the maximum setting of the operating, or high limit, control.
12. Heat exchanger failures caused by operating the water heater when it is not supplied with potable water.
13. Damages, malfunctions or failures caused by subjecting the heat exchanger to pressures, or firing rates, greater than those shown on the rating label.
14. Damages, malfunctions or failures resulting from the use of any attachment, including any energy saving device, not authorized by Rheem.
15. Units installed outside the fifty states (and the District of Columbia) of the United States of America and the Dominion of Canada.
16. Units removed from the original installation location and reinstalled elsewhere.
17. Units that have had their rating labels altered, tampered with, or removed. A water heater should not be operated if the rating label is removed.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers