- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith 645-209-58120 Swim Club II Complete Right Curve Pool Slide - Pewter Gray
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Pool SlidesView all items in this category
The S.R Smith Swim Club II (645-209-58120) is a simple, yet fun runway slide; making it a great addition to your pool during a hot and sunny, summer day. Standing at 6 Feet 6 Inches, this slide can be in deck or on deck mounted and is made of a heavy-duty stainless steel ladder, rails, and scratch resistant acrylic runway that will last for many years. The Swim Club II fully conforms to the Consumer Product Safety Commission's Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (16 CFR 1207). This slide is intended for heavy-duty use on in-ground residential or commercial pools. Runway is a right curve and in Pewter Gray.Please Note (6) AS-100B Anchor Sockets and (6) Escutcheon Plates EP-100F Must Be Ordered SeparatelySpecial Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.Check entire box and inside all packing materials for parts. Before beginning assembly, read the instructions and identify parts using the figures and parts listed in this document. It is critical that all parts be carefully inspected by the installer prior to installation to ensure that no damage occurred in transit and that a damaged part is not used. Proper installation cannot be overstressed, as an improper installation voids S.R. Smiths warranty and may affect the safety of the user.Additional Information:Download Spec Sheet HereDownload Instruction Manual HereS.R Smith Care & Maintenance InformationS.R Smith Warranty Claim Information
- Available in 5 designer colors to blend into surrounding environments
- Stainless steel ladder, rails, and legs to eliminate corrosion
- Fully Consumer Product Safety Commission compliant
- Runway: The slide runway is made from a thick, durable, vacuum formed acrylic tray. The underside of the runway is reinforced with formed acrylic channels to keep the slide shape. A water delivery system provides a constant, substantial water flow from the top of the runway and is designed to be connected to a standard U.S. outdoor faucet.
- Ladder and Handrail Assembly: The two (2) ladder posts are made from 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.3mm x 1.65) polished type 316L stainless steel. The ladder is inclined 15 deg off vertical for ease of climbing. The upper handrail is made from 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.4mm x 1.65) 316L stainless steel. Six (6) steps are mounted to the frame. The steps are constructed of polished 304 stainless steel with nominal dimensions of 3" x 20 (76.2mm x 508). The step frames have replaceable, black, non-skid tread inserts.
- Legs: The legs are made from 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.3mm x 1.65) polished type 316L stainless steel tube and are designed to bolt straight into the runway.
- Escutcheon: (p/n EP-100F) The round escutcheon plate is 4.5" (114.3mm) in dia. and is stamped of .023" (58mm) polished, type 304 stainless steel.
- AS-100B Anchor Sockets (Sold Separately) (p/n AS-100B, see spec sheet for SRS-908): These 4" deep anchor sockets are bronze castings. They are intended for heavy-duty commercial use and fixtures secure by means of a wedge assembly. A 1/4-20 UNC brass grounding screw is included. Alternative anchor assemblies include p/n IAS-100 (see spec sheet for SRS-913).Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.