- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith 670-209-58224 Typhoon Pool Slide Left Turn - Gray Granite
Earn 169 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Get ready for water park thrills in your very own backyard with the newest addition to SR Smith rotomolded family of slides (Cyclone, NEW Typhoon, and TurboTwister) means there is a slide for every pool! The Typhoon (670-209-58224) stands 88" tall, and offering a high-volume GrandRapids water delivery system, spend your warm weather days with a slide that not only is fun, but everyone will love! This slide was designed for maximum fun and safety with an enclosed ladder and molded handrail grips. The Typhoon fully conforms to the Consumer Product Safety Commission Safety Standard for Swimming Pool SlidesSpecial Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.
- 88-Inch to top of runway
- 10-Feet long runway that is deep and wide to provide a fast, safe and enjoyable ride for all size riders
- Available in left or right curve to fit your installation needs
- Safest slide on the market - fully consumer products safety commission (CPSC) compliant
- Adjustable water delivery system allows up to 40-Gallon per minute
- Dimensions: 7'4" Tall at the Top of the Handrails
- Color: Gray Granite (Actual Color is Shown)
- Weight Limit: Accommodates Sliders up to 275 pounds
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.