- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith 68-210-1302 Fusion Jump Platform with Diving Stand - Radiant White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Diving Board KitsView all items in this category
- S.R Smith's newest Fusion board (68-210-1302) has multiple purposes, such as a dive board, jump platform, and even a bench! This unique board features a locking swivel mechanism allowing pool owners to turn the board 90 degrees and lock into the traditional diving board position or into a jump platform / poolside bench position. The composite material diving board has a matching, non-slip tread for maximum safety and comes with an instructional diving video.Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightlyS.R Smith Care & Maintenance InformationS.R Smith Warranty Claim Information
- Composite material diving board looks great, increases board strength and lengthens product life
- Diving board is twice the width of traditional diving boards at widest point
- more bench space
- Board has a matching, SureFoot non-slip tread for maximum safety
- Stainless steel hardware for added corrosion resistance
- Bronze swivel mechanism locks for maximum safety
- Approved for use on Type I or greater pools
- Color: Radiant White (Shown in Gray Granite)
- Board Weight Limit: 250 pounds
- Board Dimensions: 80" L x 30" W
- Recommended for Inground Pools Only
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.