- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith 688-209-58124 Turbo Twister Pool Slide - Right Turn - Gray Granite
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Get ready for those hot and sunny summer days! S.R. Smith's TurboTwister slide (688-209-58124) is designed to match that of your backyard decor, but also provide the fun and excite of a water park - right in your own backyard! Standing over 7 ft tall at the top of the runway, and offering a high-volume water delivery system (up to 30 gpm!) this slide will provide hours of fun and entertainment for your family and friends for many years to come! Slides are also available in Sandstone and Gray Granite designer colors. Designed with maximum safety in mind with an enclosed ladder and molded handrails, the TurboTwister fully conforms to the Consumer Product Safety Commission Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (Part 16 CFR 1207).Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.
All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightlyAdditional Information:
- Over 8 Feet Tall at the Top of the Handrails!
- Assembles in Under 1 Hour (Not Including Plumbing or Deck-Mounting) Fastest Large Slide Installation in the Industry!
- High Volume Water Delivery System up to 30 gpm!
- Plumb Through Return Line
- Dimensions: 8 11 H x 13 1 W
- Color: Gray Granite (Shown in Sandstone)
- Required Deck Space: 13'1" x 5'11"
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.