- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith 698-209-58123 Cyclone Pool Slide Right Turn With Water Fitting - Sandstone
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Get ready for water park thrills in your very own backyard with the newest addition to SR Smith rotomolded family of slides meaning there is a slide for every pool! Designed with safety in mind for your children, the Cyclone Right Turn pool slide (698-209-58123) only requires 42" of water depth and has a built-in water delivery system. Standing only 4'11" to the top of the handrails, this low-profile design will fit almost anywhere on the pool and is ready to ship to your home within 7 to 8 business days. Just in time for summer! Available in Sandstone, Gray Granite and TaupeSpecial Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.The Cyclone slide is designed and manufactured for installation and use on inground swimming pools only. Cyclone slides are NEVER to be installed and used on aboveground pools, onground pools, houseboats, boat docks, floating docks or platforms, or other bodies of water such as lakes, ponds, rivers, etc. Proper and complete assembly, use and supervision is essential for proper operation and to reduce the risk of accident or injury.Additional Information:
- Only requires 42" of water depth
- place almost anywhere on the pool!
- Now with a built-in water delivery system!
- Fully consumer Product Safety Commission Compliant
- Enclosed ladderfor added safety
- Sturdy, rotomolded construction for strength and durability
- Accommodates children up to 175 lbs
- Dimensions: 4'1" Tall at the Top of the Handrails
- Color: Sandstone (Shown in Gray Granite)
- Weight Limit: Accommodates Sliders up to 175 pounds
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers