S.R. Smith 18 in Low Profile Starting Platform
S.R. Smith A41795-1
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
If you are a new swimmer who is learning for the first time or an experienced swimmer who is in need of a lower platform when needed, the S.R Smith Varsity 18" Low Profile Starting Platform (A41795-1) is ideal for your needs. All tubing components are 316 series polished, stainless steel. The included anchors allow for quick platform removal so that additional starting platforms may be readily installed. All the supplied hardware is also stainless steel. Purchase today for your pool facility at a low wholesale cost to you!
Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.
Depending upon installation design and local codes, this model is suitable for use on competitive pools. The deck to water level dimension should be noted to assist with ordering.
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
A water depth of 4FT 6" is required with this product
S.R Smith Care & Maintenance Information
S.R Smith Warranty Claim Information
• Laminated fir covered and reinforced by fiberglass
• Backstroke Bar made of 1.00" x .065" wall Stainless Steel tubing
• Slip resistant top and step surface.
• The Varsity 18" is Ideal for commercial facilities where a lower-profile starting platform is desired
• Special flush anchor makes platform easily removable; ideal for pool facilities with multiple uses
• Varsity 18" Deluxe Dimensions: Length: 31" Width: 22" Height: 12" to 18 " from deck to top front edge of platform
• Platform: The platform is constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment and slopes at a 10 deg angle. The platform dimensions are 22" x 22 (558.80mm x 558.80).
• Step: The step is constructed of stainless steel with nominal dimensions of 3" x 20 (76.2mm x 508). The step frame has a replaceable, black, non-skid tread insert.
• Frame: The frame is constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.26mm x 1.65), 316 series polished stainless steel. The backstroke bar is 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.4 mm x 1.65) 316 series stainless steel and is fastened to the side rails flush with the front of the platform. All hardware securing the frame is also stainless steel.
• Anchor Plate: The anchor plates are a heavy-duty brass casting that has been chrome plated. The plates engage with the flush anchors for quick setup and breakdown.
• Anchors (p/n A41659-0, see spec sheet for SRS-904): The flush anchor sockets are brass castings and are chrome plated. Also included are two 1/2" dia. anchor bolts, two cover screws, and two brass 10-24 x 3/8 UNC bonding screws with washers.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $2,919.99
Our Price: $2,539.99
Our Price: $74.94
Our Price: $382.99