- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith A41796-1 30 in Deluxe Starting Platform
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- S.R Smith's Varsity 30" Deluxe Starting Platforms (A41796-1) are the most widely used platforms during highly competitive matches and meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations. All tubing components are 316 series polished, stainless steel. The included anchors allow for quick platform removal so that additional starting platforms may be readily installed. All the supplied hardware is also stainless steel. Purchase today for your pool facility at a low wholesale cost to you!Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.Depending upon installation design and local codes, this model is suitable for use on competitive pools. The deck to water level dimension should be noted to assist with ordering.
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.For proper installation, a water depth of 6FT is required.Additional Information:
- Laminated fir covered and reinforced by fiberglass
- Backstroke Bar made of 1.00" x .065" wall Stainless Steel tubing
- Slip resistant top and step surface
- Special flush anchor makes platform easily removable; ideal for pool facilities with multiple uses
- Varsity 30" Deluxe Dimensions: Length: 31" Width: 22" Height: 18" to 30" from deck to top front edge of platform Platform Dimensions: 22" wide x 22" deep
- Platform: The platform is constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment and slopes at a 10 deg angle. The platform dimensions are 22" x 22 (558.80mm x 558.80).
- Step: The step is constructed of stainless steel with nominal dimensions of 3" x 20 (76.2mm x 508). The step frame has a replaceable, black, non-skid tread insert.
- Frame: The frame is constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.26mm x 1.65), 316 series polished stainless steel. The backstroke bar is 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.4 mm x 1.65) 316 series stainless steel and is fastened to the side rails flush with the front of the platform. All hardware securing the frame is also stainless steel.
- Anchor Plate: The anchor plates are a heavy-duty brass casting that has been chrome plated. The plates engage with the flush anchors for quick setup and breakdown.
- Anchors: (p/n A41659-0, see spec sheet for SRS-904): The flush anchor sockets are brass castings and are chrome plated. Also included are two 1/2" dia. anchor bolts, two cover screws, and two brass 10-24 x 3/8" UNC bonding screws with washers.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers