S.R. Smith ART-1004-MG Pool Handrail, Artisan Series Marine Grade Deck Mounted Stair Rail, Single - Polished Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Are you looking to add to your pools decor and also increasing safety when entering and exiting your pool? The S.R. Smith Artisian Series is the solution. This line of pool handrails adds a designer inspired look that creates a classy and unique environment. The S.R. Smith ART-1004-MG Pool Handrail, Artisan Series Marine Grade Deck Mounted Stair Rail, Single - Polished Steel are made from high-quality 316L marine grade stainless steel and is also salt pool friendly, made to withstand the test of time!
Please Note: Please special order (1) anchor sockets and (1) escutcheons separately to complete installation.
• Stainless Steel (EP-100F)
• Pearl White (EP-100F-PW)
• Rock Gray (EP-100F-RG)
• Silver Gray (EP-100F-SG)
• Taupe (EP-100F-TP)
• 4 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Aluminum (AS-100A)
• 4 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Bronze (AS-100B)
• 3 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Bronze (AS-100C)
• 6 Inch Universal Plastic Anchor with Wedge and Bolt (AS-100P)
Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.
All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.
• S.R.Smith’s rail line has been expanded to include ADA compliant transfer rails and handrails. Designed to meet the specifications issued as part of the update to the ADA law, our ADA rails help meet government specifications, and provide pool users an easy transition into the pool.
• Height: 34"
• Diameter: 1.90" OD
• Extends at least 12" beyond the top and bottom of the stair landing
• Type: 316L marine grade stainless steel
• Easily replaces existing DMS-100, 101, 102, and 103
• Powder Coating Option
• Escutcheons may be ordered separately
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the price to get this powder coated in sand color?
Unfortunately, S.R. Smith notes that they can not do power coating on any of the "Artisan" series rails.Their standard deck mounted ones can be power coated. Here is one option:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/s-r-smith-dms-102b.html
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: