S.R. Smith 3 Meter Dual Mount Tower Assembly
S.R. Smith CAT-3M-203D
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:S.R. Smith's Deluxe 3-meter towers (CAT-3M-203D) are designed for heavy-duty use on competition, commercial pools, or other areas that have a high amount of traffic and use. Known for its high quality use of materials and safety, the S.R Smith Deluxe tower also comes in 1 meter sizes; both accommodate our 14 foot or 16 foot commercial diving boards. All steel components are constructed from carbon steel and are primed ready for paint topcoat.
Note: Commercial diving towers and diving boards are sold separately.
• All Towers are shipped primed only. We recommend a high quality acrylic urethane enamel for a durable finish.
• All Deluxe towers come standard with a quick adjustable fulcrum (QAF-100) and stainless steel handrails
Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.
Application: Depending upon installation design and local codes, these models are suitable for use on competition or commercial pools. Site and installation requirements will determine the actual stand sizes and board lengths
S.R Smith Care & Maintenance Information
S.R Smith Warranty Claim Information
Features:• Available in 1 and 3 meter heights
• Can be paired with our 14 Ft or 16 Ft commercial diving board to meet your pool requirements
• Steel base is primed and ready for a paint topcoat
Specifications:• 3-Meter Dual-Mount Diving Tower
• Shipping Weight: 1280lbs (581kg)
• Front Post Assembly: The front post assembly is fabricated and concentrically welded to form the required 15 deg angle of the front post when affixed to the jig assembly. The post is manufactured from 10" (254mm) dia., .250" (6.35mm) wall, schedule 20 carbon steel pipe. The lower front post plate is constructed of 15" x 15 x 3/4 (381mm x 381 x 19.05) carbon steel plate and the top post flange is constructed of 15" x 15 x 5/8 (381mm x 381 x 15.88) carbon steel plate.
• Ladder and Handrail Assembly: The ladder posts are constructed of 1.90 O.D. x .145 wall (48.25mm x 3.68) type 304 stainless steel welded with a mirror finish. The steps are formed and drawn 1/16" (1.6mm) 304 stainless steel and include replaceable skid-resistant pads. The ladder handrails are 1-5/8" O.D. x .065 wall (41.28mm x 1.65) 304 stainless steel tube. The upper handrail assembly is constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.25mm x 1.65) 304 stainless steel with a polished finish. The assembly is attached to the front and rear of the tray assembly.
• Tray Assembly: The tray is formed from carbon steel and is fabricated from 3/16" (4.76mm) carbon steel plate. The tray is reinforced using 3/8" (9.53mm) carbon steel plates and is welded to the underside at both the front and rear. In addition, two (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) carbon steel gussets are welded to the upper side of the tray.
• Tie-Down Assembly: The tie-down assembly is designed to allow easy access to components located below the board and to raise the board during swim competitions. The assembly includes a tie-down angle sub-assembly, two tie-down straps, and additional hardware.
• Quick Adjustable Fulcrum: The fulcrum assembly consists of brass gears and track that enables incremental ratcheting of the fulcrum adjustment from a standing position.
• Anchor Assembly: (p/n 12-108 and 13-105, see spec sheet for SRS-906): The anchor is constructed of carbon steel. No. 3 rebar is spot welded to six (6) 1" x 8 zinc plated carbon steel bolts to form the 3/4" thick (19.1mm) front post anchor assembly. Rebar is spot welded to 1/2" x 6 zinc plated bolts to form the 3/4" x 5 dia. (19.1mm x 127) ladder anchor assembly plates.
Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: