S.R. Smith RecordQuest Starting Platform - No Anchor
S.R. Smith CH-SP-9999-01A
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
S.R Smith's RecordQuest Starting Platforms (CH-SP-9999-01A) are designed in mind for all competitive pools and swimming events. This platform can be ordered to fit almost any deck and water height variable. The RecordQuest comes built to compete with a sturdy stainless steel weldment and is powder coated for corrosion resistance. The large footboard and step sizes also aid in swimmer development. Purchase today, just in time for your next event!
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
This item is custom ordered, no returns are allowed on this custom made product. Once you have placed your order, fill out the form below with your requested size dimensions. Lead time of 14-21 days applies.
Additional Information & Downloads:
• Including a high-grade stainless steel frame
• Custom color powder coating
• High impact gel-coated footboard with our SureFoot tread
• Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
• Setback: 21" to 26" anchor set back
• Height: 17" to 29.5" from deck edge to top front edge of platform
• Footboard: 24" wide x 32" deep, gel-coated outer surface with a non-slip SureFoot tread
• Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are constructed of a gel-coat outer surface and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board, reinforced with fiberglass. The platform is mounted at a 10 deg angle. The overall dimensions of the step are 10.5" x 14.5 (266.70mm x 368.30) and the platform overall dimensions are 24" x 30 (609.60mm x 762.00).
• Platform Frame: The RecordQuest platform frame is constructed of 2.5 in squared (63.5mm squared) x .120" (3.05mm) wall, stainless powder coated tubing with end caps welded to the ends. The footboard and backstroke bar are attached to 1.5 in squared (38.10mm squared) x .065" wall (1.65mm) powder coated steel tubing and also have caps welded to the ends. A backstroke bar constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.65) stainless steel tubing is also capped with stainless steel. The gussets and footboard plate are made of .125" (3.18mm) powder coated stainless steel for added corrosion resistance.
• Strobe Light (Sold Separately): An optional built-in low voltage strobe is located in the front edge of the platform, allowing swimmers to react to sight as well as to sound. An optional rear strobe allows backup timers to focus on their lane rather than on the starter. Banana plug outlets are accessed at the rear of the platform frame for customer supplied cables
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $2,919.99
Our Price: $74.94
Our Price: $382.99
Our Price: $4,153.99