- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith DMS-100A Deck Mounted 3 Bend Stair Rail - Stainless Steel, .049 Inch thick
Earn 9 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- Looking to add to your backyard pools decor and have the ease of access when entering and exiting your pool? S.R. Smith handrails (DMS-100A) are made from high-quality stainless steel and all bends are 6" radius to meet all codes and standards. S.R. Smith rails are made to stand the test of time and are sold at a low wholesale cost to you! Escutcheon Plates: Stainless Steel () Pearl White () Rock Gray (EP-100F-RG) Silver Gray (EP-100F-SG) Taupe (EP-100F-TP)Anchors: 4 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Aluminum (AS-100A) 3 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Bronze (AS-100C) 6 Inch Universal Plastic Anchor with Wedge and Bolt (AS-100P)Note: Please order (2) anchor sockets and (2) escutcheons separately to complete installation.Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.Additional Information:
- Patent-Pending StressLess Finish Eliminates Rusting and Corrosion
- Unique Surface Stays Cool to the Touch in Extreme Temperatures
- WetTraction Grip Increases When Wet, Eliminating Slippery Rails
- Tubing is 1.90" OD
- The #1 Choice for Use in Salt Chlorinator Pools!
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Tubing: 1.90" Outer Diameter
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Excellent delivery speed, exactly as pictured. Installs perfectly on a concrete pool deck using 1 1/2 inch (pipe) base clamps for stair railings. ..beats drilling a 3 inch diameter hole in the concrete--just 4 anchors does the trick. Drops right into the base clamp and secures easily
on 02-01-2011 by Jerry
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.