- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith DMS-101A-VT Deck Mounted 4 Bend Stair Rail - Taupe, .049 Inch thick
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- The S.R. Smith SealedSteel Deck Mounted Stair Rail - Taupe is specifically made as part of the line of Deck Mounted stair rails that are suitable for use on pool stairs and sloped entries. The DMS-101A-VT features no bonding required, vinyl coated stainless steel, eliminates unsightly rusting and corrosion and stays cool to the touch - even in extreme temperatures.br>Please Note: Please special order (2) anchor sockets and (2) escutcheons separately to complete installation.Escutcheon Plates: Stainless Steel () Pearl White () Rock Gray (EP-100F-RG) Silver Gray (EP-100F-SG) Taupe (EP-100F-TP)Anchors: 4 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Aluminum (AS-100A) 3 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Bronze (AS-100C) 6 Inch Universal Plastic Anchor with Wedge and Bolt (AS-100P)Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.br>Additional Information:
- No bonding required
- Vinyl coated stainless steel
- All bends are 6" radius to meet all codes and standards
- Eliminates unsightly rusting and corrosion
- Stays cool to the touch - even in extreme temperatures
- WetTraction grip offers increased traction when wet
- Tubing: 1.90" OD
- Wall Thickness: .049", .065"
- Type: 304, 316L stainless steel
- Bends: All 6" Radius
- Limited 3 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.