- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith DMS-102A Deck Mounted Stair Rail - Stainless Steel, .049 Inch thick
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- Looking to add to your backyard pools decor and have the ease of access when entering and exiting your pool? S.R. Smith handrails (DMS-102A) are made from high-quality stainless steel and all bends are 6" radius to meet all codes and standards. S.R. Smith rails are made to stand the test of time and are sold at a low wholesale cost to you! Please Note: Please special order (2) anchor sockets and (2) escutcheons separately to complete installation. Please call 1-877-998-9378 for pricingEscutcheon Plates:• Stainless Steel ()• Pearl White ()• Rock Gray (EP-100F-RG)• Silver Gray (EP-100F-SG)• Taupe (EP-100F-TP)Anchors:• 4 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Aluminum (AS-100A)• 3 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Bronze (AS-100C)• 6 Inch Universal Plastic Anchor with Wedge and Bolt (AS-100P)Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.
- Patent-Pending StressLess Finish Eliminates Rusting and Corrosion
- Unique Surface Stays Cool to the Touch in Extreme Temperatures
- WetTraction Grip Increases When Wet, Eliminating Slippery Rails
- Tubing is 1.90" OD
- 54 In Angled
- Dimensions: 2 Ft 8 Inches H x 4 Ft 6 Inches W
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Tubing: 1.90" Outer Diameter
- Angle: 54 In
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.