- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith DMS-102B Deck Mounted Stair Rail - Stainless Steel, .065 Inch thick
Earn 19 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- Looking to add to your backyard pools decor and have the ease of access when entering and exiting your pool? S.R. Smith handrails (DMS-102B) are made from high-quality stainless steel and all bends are 6" radius to meet all codes and standards. S.R. Smith rails are made to stand the test of time and are sold at a low wholesale cost to you! Please Note: (2) anchor sockets and (2) escutcheons are required to complete installation. (SOLD SEPARATELY)Escutcheon Plates: Stainless Steel () Pearl White () Rock Gray (EP-100F-RG) Silver Gray (EP-100F-SG) Taupe (EP-100F-TP)Anchors: 4 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Aluminum (AS-100A) 3 Inch Deep Anchor Socket - Bronze (AS-100C) 6 Inch Universal Plastic Anchor with Wedge and Bolt (AS-100P)Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalogAll installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.Additional Information:
- Pending StressLess Finish Eliminates Rusting and Corrosion
- Unique Surface Stays Cool to the Touch in Extreme Temperatures
- WetTraction Grip Increases When Wet, Eliminating Slippery Rails
- This rail is made of high quality 1.90 O.D. w
- Dimensions: 2 Ft 8 Inches H x 4 Ft 6 Inches W
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Tubing: 1.90" Outer Diameter
- Angle: 54 In
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is the SSmith 102B handrail marine grade? If not, which ones are?Thanks - Steveby Steve O. from Arizona on 10-12-2013
Hi Steve. The S.R. Smith DMS-102B Deck Mounted Stair Rail is made of Stainless Steel but it is not the 316L marine grade stainless steel. The easiest way for you to shop the marine grade stair rails is to type "marine grade" in the search bar at the top of our homepage. Thank you. KMRon 10-17-2013Please login or register before adding a question.