- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith HDYL-100 Handy Lift Assisted Access Lift - With Anchor
Earn 198 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The S.R Smith Handy Lift (HDYL-100) provides handicap pool access for manual lift in an out of commercial or residential pools. This unit is very durable in its portability when additional anchors are placed at alternate locations, making this unit easy to relocate and simple to remove without the use of tools. The lift and hardware is constructed of heavy-duty corrosion resistant stainless steel and has full 360 deg rotation, 55-1/2" vertical lifting and lowering range, and a 400 lb. (181.5kg.) rated load. Its chair sling is vertically adjustable for varying applications.Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.Depending upon installation design and local codes, this model is suitable for use on institutional and residential pools and spas. Additional purchase of anchors allow for use in multiple locations.S.R Smith Care & Maintenance InformationS.R Smith Warranty Claim Information
- Stainless steel frame resists corrosion in pool environments
- Portable unit can be used in multiple locations on a single pool with the proper anchor socket
- Heavy-duty mesh sling included
- Shipping Weight: 59lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Mast and Boom Assemblies (p/n 20-111, p/n 20-113): The mast and boom assemblies are constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .145" wall (48.25mm x 3.68), type 304 polished stainless steel, and is electro polished for protection. The hinge support bracket and the actuator support are both made from stainless steel plate and are also electro polished.
- Hanger Assembly (p/n 20-114): The hanger bar, chain, and hook are all made from 316 series stainless steel and the hanger bar is electro polished.
- Hydraulic Actuator (p/n 60-801): The Handy Lift hydraulic actuator has a 19" (482.6mm) stroke and has a nitrite coating for endurance. The easy cranking handle has a rubber grip for a comfortable grasp.
- Anchor Assembly: (p/n 27-101, see spec sheet SRS-919) This single post anchor assembly is specially designed to prevent wear and allow for easy rotation. The assembly consists of a housing constructed of stainless steel with a UHMW replaceable liner. The anchor comes with a stainless steel grounding screw for bonding. A stainless steel cap is provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed and an Anchor Tool (p/n 5-215-1) is provided for cap removal.
- Chair Sling (p/n 8-611): Made of heavy-duty polyester with a 1/4" mesh, canvas-type material to provide for water drainage. It is secured to the boom assembly with a 316 series stainless steel chain.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.