- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith ILGS-205 Institutional 6 Foot Lifeguard Chair
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Standing at 6 Feet Tall, the S.R Smith Institutional lifeguard stand (ILGS-205) makes it easy to scan large pool areas for added safety and observation while requiring minimal deck space. The attached seat turns 360 degrees around for scanning multiple areas at a pool location. The lifeguard tower is made out of a powdered coated high-grade stainless steel frame, an acrylic treaded footboard, high-impact fiberglass seat, using only the best materials which makes S.R Smith the leading brand in pool and pool safety products. The Institutional lifeguard chair is also an ideal seat for a coach or judge. Order today at a low wholesale cost to you!Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.Check entire box and inside all packing materials for parts. Before beginning assembly, read the instructions and identify parts using the figures and parts listed in this document. It is critical that all parts be carefully inspected by the installer prior to installation to ensure that no damage occurred in transit and that a damaged part is not used. Proper installation cannot be overstressed, as an improper installation voids S.R. Smiths warranty and may affect the safety of the user.Additional Information:
- Tall chair available in 6' height allows your lifeguard to easily scan larger areas
- Permanent installation is ideal for limited space decks
- Footboard: The observation platform (footboard) of the Institutional Lifeguard Stand measures 1-5/8" x 18 x 42 (41.4mm x 457.2 x 1066.8) and is a solid laminated fir core covered with fiberglass reinforced acrylic. The top surface is non-skid sanded tread.
- Step: Three (3) steps are mounted to the frame. The steps are constructed of polished 304 stainless steel with nominal dimensions of 3" x 20 (76.2mm x 508). The step frames have replaceable, black, non-skid tread inserts.
- Frame: The frame is constructed of polished, 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.25mm x 1.65) type 304 stainless steel. All bends have a nominal bend radius of 6". Four (4) legs are mounted into the deck with the use of anchor assemblies.
- Swivel Stand w/ Umbrella Holder: The base column of the swivel stand assembly is constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .065" wall (48.25mm x 1.65) type 304 stainless steel. At the lower end of the column is affixed a .25" (6.4mm) stainless steel plate which serves as a mounting flange. This flange is attached in tandem with the observation platform (footboard) to the platform supports. A 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.25mm x 1.65) type 304 stainless steel tube is bent and affixed to the rear of the seat base column and serves as an umbrella holder.
- Seat w/ Swivel: A special swivel mechanism is attached to the upper end of the swivel stand base column to allow for an approximate 45 deg rotation of the contoured, low-side fiberglass seat.
- Escutcheon (Optional) (p/n IEP-100): This recommended oblong escutcheon plate is 4" (101.6mm) in length and is made of chrome plated cast brass. The escutcheon includes a tamper resistant, stainless steel set screw. Alternative escutcheons include p/n EP-100A or EP-100F.
- Anchor Assembly: These recommended anchor sockets are bronze castings. They are intended for heavy-duty commercial use and fixtures secure by means of a wedge assembly. A 1/4-20 UNC brass grounding screw is included. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers