S.R. Smith LEGACY IIA Legacy II Dual Post Starting Platform - No Anchor
Ask a Question
About this Product
S.R Smith's Legacy II starting platforms (LEGACY IIA) are the most widely used platforms for recreational or training facilities, and meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS under their standard competition pool rules and regulations. The Legacy II is made of a durable and long lasting made out of only the finest materials, including a dual post 1.90" OD tubing in a 304 stainless steel frame that is electropolished to resist corrosion, large gusset reinforces frame construction for displaying large lane numbers, and a high impact acrylic footboard with SureFoot tread. The Legacy II also supports a versatile, vertical and horizontal backstroke handle for a natural backstroke starting position.
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
This item is custom ordered, no returns are allowed on this custom made product. Once you have placed your order, fill out the form below with your requested size dimensions. Lead time of 14-21 days applies.
Additional Information & Downloads:
| Features:• Ideal for recreational or training facilities|
• Installed directly into deck to make a permanent unit
• Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
• 304 Stainless Steel powder coated frame construction for added corrosion resistance and low maintenance
| Specifications:• Setback: 18"|
• Height off deck: 17" to 30"
• Footboard: 24" x 20"
• Platform: The platform is constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment at a 10 deg angle. The footboard dimensions are 20" x 24 (508.00mm x 609.60).
• Step: The Legacy II slip resistant step is made of white, heavy duty plastic and has nominal dimensions of 4 x 20 (102mm x 508).
• Frame: The Legacy II platform frame is constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .145 wall (48.26mm x 3.68), 304 series stainless steel electro polished tubing. The backstroke bar is constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.14) electro polished stainless steel tubing and is supported to the frame by 3/16" thick (4.76mm) 304 stainless steel gussets. Gussets of the same thickness also support the tread and are electro polished for corrosion resistance.
• Anchor Assembly (Not Included. Order Separately): (p/n 27-105, see spec sheet for SRS-901): This dual post anchor assembly is constructed completely of stainless steel. The assembly has two sockets and comes with a 1/4-20 UNC stainless steel grounding screw. Stainless steel caps are provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: