- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith LEGACY-SP-9999A Legacy Starting Platform - No Anchor
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
S.R Smith's Legacy starting platforms (LEGACY-SP-9999A) are the most widely used platforms during highly competitive matches and meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS under their standard competition pool rules and regulations. The Legacy is made of a durable and long lasting made out of only the finest materials, including a high-grade stainless steel frame, custom color powder coating, and a high impact acrylic footboard with SureFoot tread. NOTE: RockSolid Anchor and Cap Assembly () is NOT included. Also, please note this item is made to order and will require a 14-21 business day lead time. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog. Depending upon installation design and local codes, this model is suitable for use on competitive pools. The deck to water level dimension indicates which platform is to be used as well as the setback from the pool wall. This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
This item is custom ordered, no returns are allowed on this custom made product. Once you have placed your order, fill out the form below with your requested size dimensions. Lead time of 14-21 days applies.
Additional Information & Downloads:
- 304 Stainless Steel powder coated frame construction for added corrosion resistance and low maintenance
- 304 large gusset reinforces frame construction, excellent for displaying large lane numbers
- Versatile vertical and horizontal backstroke handle
- Permanent or removable platforms
- Standard Color is Silver Gray
- Setback range: 21-26 inches
- Height range: 17-30 inches off the deck
- Step: Large 8 inches deep x 12 inches wide for safety
- Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment at a 10 deg angle. The step dimensions are 8" x 12 (203.20mm x 304.80) and the platform dimensions are 24" x 30 (609.60mm x 762.00).
- Platform Frame: The Legacy platform frame is constructed of 2.5 in squared (63.5mm squared) x .120 in (3.05mm) wall stainless steel tubing. The footboard and backstroke bar are attached to 1.5 in squared (38.10mm squared) x .065 in wall (1.65mm) stainless steel tubing and have caps welded to the ends. A backstroke bar constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.65) stainless steel tubing is also capped with stainless steel. The gussets and footboard plate are made of .188" (4.76mm) stainless steel. The frame is powder coated for added corrosion resistance. See page 1 for specific part numbers.
- Escutcheon: This square escutcheon plate is stamped from .063" (.58mm) polished 304 series stainless steel. The outer dimensions are 5" x 5 x 1/2 (127mm x 127 x 12.70). The escutcheon is powder coated to match the platform frame.
- Anchor (Not Included. Order Separately): (p/n 27-107, see spec sheet for SRS-920) This single post anchor assembly is specially designed to prevent rocking and the liner can be replaced when worn. The assembly consists of a housing constructed of 4.00 in squared (101.60mm squared) x .120" wall (3.05mm) stainless steel tubing welded onto a 4.5 in squared (114.30mm squared) flange. The anchor is threaded and comes with a 1/4-20 UNC stainless steel grounding screw for bonding. The insert is made of urethane resin to facilitate removal of the platform. A stainless steel cap is provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.