S.R. Smith LGCY2 SIDEMNT-A Legacy II Dual Post Side Mount Starting Platform - No Anchor
Ask a Question
About this Product
S.R Smith's Legacy II Side Mount starting platforms (LGCY2 SIDEMNT-A) are the most widely used platforms during highly competitive matches and meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS under their standard competition pool rules and regulations. The Legacy II is made of a durable and long lasting made out of only the finest materials, including a dual post 1.90" OD tubing in 304 stainless steel frame, powder coated in Royal Blue for maximum corrosion resistance, large gusset reinforces frame construction for displaying large lane numbers, and a high impact acrylic footboard with SureFoot tread. The Legacy II also supports a versatile, vertical and horizontal backstroke handle for a natural backstroke starting position.
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
This item is custom ordered, no returns are allowed on this custom made product. Once you have placed your order, fill out the form below with your requested size dimensions. Lead time of 14-21 days applies.
Additional Information & Downloads:
| Features:• Ideal for limited space decks and bulkheads with narrow span|
• Installed directly into deck to make a permanent unit
• Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
• 304 Stainless Steel powder coated frame construction for added corrosion resistance and low maintenance
| Specifications:• Setback Range : 16"• 26"|
• Height: 17"-29.5" from deck to top front edge of platform
• Platform Dimensions: 24" wide 32" deep
• Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sand texture tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment at a 10 deg angle. The step dimensions are 8 x 12" (203.2 x 304.8mm) and the platform dimensions are 24 x 32" (609.6 x 812.8mm).
• Platform Frame: The Legacy platform frame is constructed of 1.90" (48.26mm) dia. stainless steel tubing. The step and backstroke bar are attached to 1.5 in squared (38.10mm squared) x .065 in wall (1.65mm) stainless steel tubing and have caps welded to the ends. A backstroke bar constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.65) stainless steel tubing is also capped with stainless steel. The gusset and step plate are made of .188" (4.78mm) stainless steel. The frame is powder coated for added corrosion resistance.
• Anchor (Not Included. Order Separately): (p/n 27-108, see spec sheet for SRS-901) The Dual Post anchor assembly is constructed of 304 stainless steel. The assembly has two sockets for anchor insertion and comes with a 1/4-20 UNC stainless steel bonding screw. Stainless steel caps are provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed. Stainless steel caps are provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: