- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith LGCY2 SIDEMNT Legacy II Dual Post Side Mount Starting Platform - With Anchor
Earn 272 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
S.R Smith's Legacy II Side Mount starting platforms (LGCY2 SIDEMNT) are the most widely used platforms during highly competitive matches and meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS under their standard competition pool rules and regulations. The Legacy II is made of a durable and long lasting made out of only the finest materials, including a dual post 1.90" OD tubing in 304 stainless steel frame, powder coated in Royal Blue for maximum corrosion resistance, large gusset reinforces frame construction for displaying large lane numbers, and a high impact acrylic footboard with SureFoot tread. The Legacy II also supports a versatile, vertical and horizontal backstroke handle for a natural backstroke starting position. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog. Depending upon installation design and local codes, this model is suitable for use on competitive pools. The deck to water level dimension determines which platform is to be used as well as the setback from the pool wall.
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
This item is custom ordered, no returns are allowed on this custom made product. Once you have placed your order, fill out the form below with your requested size dimensions. Lead time of 14-21 days applies.
Additional Information & Downloads:
- Ideal for limited space decks and bulkheads with narrow span
- Innovative RockSolid anchor system eliminates platform "rocking"
- Installed directly into deck to make a permanent unit
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
- 304 Stainless Steel powder coated frame construction for added corrosion resistance and low maintenance
- Setback Range: 16-26"
- Height: 17"-29.5" from deck to top front edge of platform
- Platform Dimensions: 24" wide 32" deep
- Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sand texture tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment at a 10 deg angle. The step dimensions are 8 x 12" (203.2 x 304.8mm) and the platform dimensions are 24 x 32" (609.6 x 812.8mm).
- Platform Frame: The Legacy platform frame is constructed of 1.90" (48.26mm) dia. stainless steel tubing. The step and backstroke bar are attached to 1.5 in squared (38.10mm squared) x .065 in wall (1.65mm) stainless steel tubing and have caps welded to the ends. A backstroke bar constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.65) stainless steel tubing is also capped with stainless steel. The gusset and step plate are made of .188" (4.78mm) stainless steel. The frame is powder coated for added corrosion resistance.
- Anchor: (p/n 27-108, see spec sheet for SRS-901) The Dual Post anchor assembly is constructed of 304 stainless steel. The assembly has two sockets for anchor insertion and comes with a 1/4-20 UNC stainless steel bonding screw. Stainless steel caps are provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed. Stainless steel caps are provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.