S.R. Smith LSM-9999 Legacy Side Mount Starting Platform - With Anchor
Ask a Question
About this Product
S.R Smith's Legacy Side Mount starting platforms (LSM-9999) are the most widely used platforms where the starting platforms are on narrow bulkheads. The Side Mount platform is tailored for highly competitive matches and meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations. The Legacy is made of a durable and long lasting made out of only the finest materials, including a high-grade stainless steel frame, custom color powder coating, and a high impact acrylic footboard with SureFoot tread. S.R Smith's renowned RockSolid anchor also keeps the platform firmly secure, preventing it from any unnecessary rocking.
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs.
This item is custom ordered, no returns are allowed on this custom made product. Once you have placed your order, fill out the form below with your requested size dimensions. Lead time of 14-21 days applies.
Additional Information & Downloads:
| Features:• Ideal for use on pools where the starting platforms are on narrow bulkheads|
• Innovative RockSolid anchor system eliminates platform "rocking"
• 304 Stainless Steel powder coated frame construction for added corrosion resistance and low maintenance
• Permanent or removable platforms
• Standard Color is Silver Gray
| Specifications:• Setback range: 21" to 26"|
• Height off deck: 19" to 29.5"
• Footboard: 24" x 32"
• Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment at a 10 deg angle. The step dimensions are 8" x 12 (203.20mm x 304.80) and the platform dimensions are 24" x 32" (609.6mm x 812.8mm).
• Platform Frame: The Legacy platform frame is constructed of 2.5 in squared (63.5mm squared) x .120 in (3.05mm) wall stainless steel tubing. The footboard and backstroke bar are attached to 1.5 in squared (38.10mm squared) x .065 in wall (1.65mm) stainless steel tubing and have caps welded to the ends. A backstroke bar constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.65) stainless steel tubing is also capped with stainless steel. The gussets and footboard plate are made of .188" (4.8mm) stainless steel. The frame is powder coated for added corrosion resistance.
• Escutcheon: This square escutcheon plate is stamped from .063" (.58mm) polished 304 series stainless steel. The outer dimensions are 5" x 5 x 1/2 (127mm x 127 x 12.70). The escutcheon is powder coated to match the platform frame.
• Anchor: (p/n 27-107, see spec sheet for SRS-920) This single post anchor assembly is specially designed to prevent rocking and the liner can be replaced when worn. The assembly consists of a housing constructed of 4.00 in squared (101.60mm squared) x .120" wall (3.05mm) stainless steel tubing welded onto a 4.5 in squared (114.30mm squared) flange. The anchor is threaded and comes with a 1/4-20 UNC stainless steel grounding screw for bonding. The insert is made of urethane resin to facilitate removal of the platform. A stainless steel cap is provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: