- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith UMLS-101 The Guardian 6 Foot Lifeguard Chair
Earn 238 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Standing at 6 Feet Tall, the S.R Smith Guardian lifeguard stand (UMLS-101) makes it easy to scan large pool areas for added safety and observation while requiring minimal deck space. The attached seat turns 360 degrees around for scanning multiple areas at a pool location. The lifeguard tower is made out of a powdered coated high-grade stainless steel frame, an acrylic treaded footboard, high-impact fiberglass seat, using only the best materials which makes S.R Smith the leading brand in pool and pool safety products. The Guardian stand may also be found to be ideal for use as judging and observation stands on tennis courts and at other sporting sites. Order today at a low wholesale cost to you!Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.Check entire box and inside all packing materials for parts. Before beginning assembly, read the instructions and identify parts using the figures and parts listed in this document. It is critical that all parts be carefully inspected by the installer prior to installation to ensure that no damage occurred in transit and that a damaged part is not used. Proper installation cannot be overstressed, as an improper installation voids S.R. Smiths warranty and may affect the safety of the user.Additional Information:
- Tall chair available in 6' height allows your lifeguard to easily scan larger areas
- Permanent installation is ideal for limited space decks
- Can be customized in a variety of colors to match your facility or starting blocks
- Footboard: The observation platform (footboard) of the Guardian Lifeguard Stand measures 1-5/8" x 18 x 42 (41.4mm x 457.2 x 1067) and is a solid laminated fir core covered with fiberglass-reinforced acrylic. The top surface is a non-skid sanded tread.
- Steps: The four (4) steps are constructed of black molded plastic and are set in the ladder at a 15 deg angle to facilitate mounting of the stand. They are a nominal 5" x 20 (127mm x 508) and come with all necessary stainless steel hardware.
- Frame: The frame is constructed of type 304 polished stainless steel. The support column is made of 1.90" O.D x .109" wall (48.3mm x 2.77), while all other frame components are made of .065" (1.65mm) wall thickness. All bends are a nominal 6" (152.4mm) radius. Three (3) legs are mounted into the deck with the use of a jig.
- Swivel Stand w/ Umbrella Holder: The base column of the swivel stand assembly is constructed of 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.25mm x 1.65) type 304 stainless steel. At the lower end of the column is affixed a .25" (6.4mm) stainless steel plate which serves as a mounting flange. This flange is attached in tandem with the observation platform (footboard) to the platform supports. A 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall (48.25mm x 1.65) type 304 stainless steel tube is bent and affixed to the rear of the seat base column and serves as an umbrella holder.
- Seat w/ Swivel: A special swivel mechanism is attached to the upper end of the swivel stand base column to allow for a 360 deg rotation of the contoured, low-side fiberglass seat.
- Anchor Assembly: The Guardian Anchor Assembly consists of four (4) stainless steel bolts as the front anchor, and two (2) anchor sockets at the rear. The anchor sockets are made of cast bronze and secure fixtures with a wedge assembly. The front and rear anchors are affixed with no. 3 rebar, forming a jig. A 1/4-20 brass grounding screw is included. Two (2) round escutcheon plates are included. The plates are stamped of 0.23" (58mm) polished, stainless steel and are 4.5" (114mm) in diameter.Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.