- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith US48700A Outlook II 5 Foot Lifeguard Chair with No Anchor
Earn 184 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Standing at 5 Feet Tall, the S.R Smith Outlook II Lifeguard Stand (US48700A) makes it easy to scan large pool areas for added safety and observation while requiring minimal deck space. The attached seat turns 360 degrees around for scanning multiple areas at a pool location. The lifeguard tower is made out of a powdered coated high-grade stainless steel frame, an acrylic treaded footboard, high-impact fiberglass seat, using only the best materials which makes S.R Smith the leading brand in pool and pool safety products. The Outlook II provides a safe way to observe your surroundings and is designed for competitive or municipal pools. Order today at a low wholesale cost to you!Please Note that Anchor Assembly (27-103) is Sold SeparatelySpecial Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.Anchor is NOT Included. Check entire box and inside all packing materials for parts. Before beginning assembly, read the instructions and identify parts using the figures and parts listed in this document. It is critical that all parts be carefully inspected by the installer prior to installation to ensure that no damage occurred in transit and that a damaged part is not used. Proper installation cannot be overstressed, as an improper installation voids S.R. Smiths warranty and may affect the safety of the user.Additional Information:
- Tall chair available in 5' height allows your lifeguard to easily scan larger areas
- Permanent installation is ideal for limited space decks
- Footboard: The observation platform (footboard) of the Outlook II Lifeguard Stand measures 1-3/4" x 30 x 42 (44.5mm x 762 x 1067) and is a solid laminated fir core covered with fiberglass-reinforced acrylic. The top surface is a non-skid sanded tread.
- Support Column: The support column is made from 3" (76.2mm) dia. schedule 10 stainless steel pipe with 1/4" (6.4mm) thick stainless steel top plate and a 3/8" (9.5mm) thick stainless steel bottom plate. The support column is then powder coated gray. The stand is equipped with an umbrella holder and a rescue tube holder.
- Ladder and Handrail Assembly: The ladder and handrail assembly are bolted to the frame. The handrails are made of 304 stainless steel tubing with 1.90" O.D. x .065 wall thickness (48.3mm x 1.65). Three (3) slip resistant steps are mounted to the assembly. The steps are made of black molded plastic and are set in the ladder at a 15 deg angle to facilitate mounting of the stand. They are a nominal 5" x 20 (127mm x 508) and come with all necessary stainless steel hardware.
- Swivel Stand: The base column of the swivel stand assembly is constructed of 3" (76.2mm) dia. schedule 10 stainless steel pipe. At the lower end of the column is affixed a .25" (6.4mm) stainless steel plate which serves as a mounting flange. This flange is attached in tandem with the observation platform (footboard) to the platform supports. The swivel stand is powder coated gray.
- Seat w/ Swivel: A special swivel mechanism is attached to the upper end of the swivel stand base column to allow for a 360 deg rotation of the contoured, low-side fiberglass seat.Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of your selection before placing an order. If you have any questions please let us know; we are here to help you get the correct part for your application or add a part from the catalog.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.