S.R. Smith USB-9999A Universal Starting Platform - No Anchor
Ask a Question
About this Product
S.R Smith's Universal starting platform (USB-9999A) is an excellent choice and tailored for training pools used by young or inexperienced swimmers. The Universal platform is made out of the best materials, including a high-grade stainless steel frame, custom color powder coating, and a high impact acrylic Footboard with our SureFoot tread. Start off with a simple, easy to use platform and soon you will be on your way to swimming with the pros!
This item requires extra specs in order for the order to be completed.
Before ordering, contact us at 1-877-998-9378 regarding necessary specs
Additional Information & Downloads:
| Features:• Extra-wide hemispheric step design offers a large surface area for young swimmers|
• Custom color powder coating
• High impact gel-coated Footboard with our SureFoot tread
| Specifications:• Setback range: 21" to 26"|
• Height off deck: 19" to 29.5"
• Footboard: 24" x 32
• Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are constructed of an acrylic outer body skin and a non-slip, sanded tread over a solid laminated board covered with hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving. The platform is mounted onto the weldment at a 10 deg angle. The semicircular step dimensions are 23.5" x 40" diameter (597 mm x 1016 mm dia.) and the platform dimensions are 24" x 32" (609.6mm x 812.8mm).
• Platform Frame: The platform frame is constructed of 2.5 in squared (63.5mm squared) x .120 in (3.05mm) wall stainless steel tubing. The footboard and backstroke bar are attached to 1.5 in squared (38.10mm squared) x .065 in wall (1.65mm) stainless steel tubing and have caps welded to the ends. A backstroke bar constructed of 1.00" O.D. x .065 wall (25.40mm x 1.65) stainless steel tubing is also capped with stainless steel. The gussets and footboard plate are made of .188" (4.8mm) stainless steel. The frame is powder coated for added corrosion resistance.
• Escutcheon: This square escutcheon plate is stamped from .063" (.58mm) polished 304 series stainless steel. The outer dimensions are 5" x 5 x 1/2 (127mm x 127 x 12.70). The escutcheon is powder coated to match the platform frame.
• Anchor (Not Included. Order Separately): (p/n 27-107, see spec sheet for SRS-920) This single post anchor assembly is specially designed to prevent rocking and the liner can be replaced when worn. The assembly consists of a housing constructed of 4.00 in squared (101.60mm squared) x .120" wall (3.05mm) stainless steel tubing welded onto a 4.5 in squared (114.30mm squared) flange. The anchor is threaded and comes with a 1/4-20 UNC stainless steel grounding screw for bonding. The insert is made of urethane resin to facilitate removal of the platform. A stainless steel cap is provided to mount flush on the deck when the platform is removed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: