Table of Contents
• Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional Pricing is only valid when advertised. When a Sale Ends the Discounted Price is No Longer - Valid.
• Coupons Cannot Be Combined; a Maximum of One Coupon or Discount May be Applied Per Order.
• Coupons Cannot Be Used After their Expiration Date.
• Coupons that Specify a Limited Number of Uses Will Not be Accepted when their Maximum Uses are Reached.
• Coupons Cannot Be Used on Products and/or Brands which are listed as being excluded.
• Coupons are Subject to Change without Notice.
• Westside Wholesale is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Westside Wholesale reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We are sorry for any errors and apologize for any inconvenience.
Applicable Sales Tax applies on orders shipped to NV & KY
Please be aware there may be additional charges for duties and taxes assessed by the destination country customs officials for your international shipment. In addition, undeliverable, unclaimed or refused shipments may incur return shipping charges. Additional charges are not included in the final sale price or shipping charges at time of purchase.
Free shipping and Free 3-Day Delivery promotions do not apply to Canadian orders.
Westside Wholesale handles all orders using an automated shipping system. Orders that are in the "Fulfillment" stage are in the process of being shipped and cannot be canceled. To cancel an order after it has been fulfilled, you must wait until the shipment arrives and treat it as a regular return (a 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges will be deducted from the original purchase).
If a customer places an order during normal business hours, the order will be processed after 1 hour. Meaning, if you place an order on Monday - Friday between 8am-3:30pm PST, you will have exactly 1 hour to cancel or edit your order. However, if a customer places an order after business hours, the order will be processed at 9am the following business day.
Please keep in mind that cancellations can only be made by phone before 4:30 PST, and sending an email to cancel an order will not cancel an order.
How to activate your card
Follow the activation instructions provided with your card. Many gift cards are activated automatically upon purchase and may be used immediately in stores that accept credit cards. However, for online transactions, your card must be activated by the recipient before they can be used. Please contact your gift card provider before making any online transactions.
Gift cards that are not registered for online purchasing will result in a failed transaction, due to an unverifiable billing address.