- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EAF-100-P-ISM CP Bathroom Faucet, Optima I.Q. Plug-In, Automatic w/ Integral Spout Mixer - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic FaucetsView all items in this category
Sloan Valve EAF-100-P-ISM CP is a plug-in, sensor activated electronic Hand Washing Faucet for pre-tempered or hot and cold water operation. This chrome plated die-cast metal automatic bathroom faucet with Integral Spout Temperature Mixer uses 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm gallons per minute.Sloan EAF-100-P-ISM CP Optima i.q. EAF-100 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout. ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. Optima i.q. EAF-100 series faucets are powered by a 6 VDC plug-in transformer.Sloan Valve Company EAF-100-P-ISM CP automatic bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt DC Plug-in Transformer
- Daisy Chain Electrical Splitter Cable
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- Optional integral temperature control lever allows the user to adjust the water temperature
- Double infrared sensor has automatic setting feature and microprocessor
- Model: EAF-100-P-ISM CP
- Order Code: 3335004
- Color: Chrome Plated Die-Cast Metal
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Max. Flow Aerator
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Includes Auto Set Range Adjustment
- Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127 mm); Faucet Adaptive Self-Adjustment Range: 2" - 14" (51 mm - 356 mm)
- Adapter: 6 VDC Plug-In
- Power Supply: 120 VAC/6 VDC Plug-In Transformer
- Time Out Setting: 2 minutes - Maximum time faucet will run upon continuous detection
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.