- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EAF-150-ISM CP Bathroom Faucet, Optima I.Q. Battery Powered Automatic w/ Integral Spout Temperature Mixer - Chrome
About the Sloan EAF-150-ISM CP Battery Powered Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Integral Spout Temperature Mixer – Chrome
The Sloan EAF-150-ISM CP is engineered with the solid and trusted tradition of quality that Sloan, chrome-plated Optima series faucets are known for. With features such as 6 VDC Plug-In Transformer, integral temperature control spout mixer, and even an aerator, this Sloan EAF-150-ISM CP is power-packed for the price!
With solenoid valve type, electronic handle style, and double infrared sensors with automatic settings, the Sloan EAF-150-ISM CP faucet is an attractive and extremely convenient must-have for any commercial restroom.
The Sloan EAF-150-ISM CP faucet is a touch-less faucet that will save you money and water. As the pioneer in electronic plumbing applications, Sloan always packs a punch with quality, and durable and technology-driven products that provide you results. This Optima series faucet is the best fit for your commercial plumbing needs and your pocketbook!This battery powered electronic automatic lavatory faucet features:• 6 VDC Plug-In Transformer (P)• 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Aerator• Integral Temp Control Spout Mixer (ISM)• Drain Pop Up (DPU)Additional Information:
- Chrome plated die-cast metal spout with self contained electronics and 6 VDC Lithium battery and solenoid valve for single hole lavatory installation
- Features double infra-red sensors with automatic setting feature
- Faucet supplied with 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm) flow controlling aerator, 6 VDC plug-in transformer (P)
- Order Code: 3335001
- ADA: Yes
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Electronic: Yes
- Escutcheon: No
- Faucet Centers: 0.00
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2, 2.20
- Handle Style: Electronic
- Material Brass, Die-Cast Metal
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Pop-Up Included: No
- Product Condition: New
- Spout Height: 6.00, 6.875
- Spout Reach: 5.56, 5.5625
- Theme: Commercial, Functional
- Valve Type: Solenoid
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.