- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EAF-150-ISM-IC CP Bathroom Faucet, Optima I.Q. Battery Powered, Automatic w/ Integral Spout Mixer & I.Q. Click - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic FaucetsView all items in this category
Sloan Valve EAF-150-ISM-IC CP is a battery powered, sensor activated electronic Hand Washing Faucet for pre-tempered or hot and cold water operation. The Optima I.Q. deck mount, chrome plated die-cast metal, automatic bathroom faucet with integral spout mixer is ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.Sloan's Optima i.q. EAF-150-ISM-IC CP electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink within a die-cast metal spout. ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. The i.q. click feature allows the user to place the faucet into optional function modes, including "continuous run" and "temporary off" simply by pressing a button on the spout. The use of the i.q. click feature is recommended only in installations where users have a regular familiarity with the faucet (i.e., executive and non-public rest rooms). Models furnished with the i.q. click feature are also available with a Pop Up Drain. Optima EAF-150 series faucets include a 6 VDC lithium battery. Battery life is approximately three (3) years.Sloan Valve Company EAF-150-ISM-IC CP automatic bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
- Optional integral temperature control lever allows the user to adjust the water temperature
- Double infrared sensor has automatic setting feature and microprocessor
- i.q. cliq feature enable user to control operation, such as allowing water to flow continuously or to shut off temporarily for maintenance, and come with the Drain Pop Up feature
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Low Battery Indicator
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 volt Lithium 2CR5 Commercial Battery included
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- Model: EAF-150-ISM-IC CP
- Order Code: 3335007
- Color: Chrome Plated Cast Brass
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Max. Flow Aerator
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Includes Auto Set Range Adjustment and Low Battery Indicator LED
- Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127 mm); Faucet Adaptive Self-Adjustment Range: 2" - 14" (51 mm - 356 mm)
- Power Supply: 6 VDC Lithium 2CR5 Battery. Approximate 3 year life
- Time Out Setting: 2 minutes - Maximum time faucet will run upon continuous detection
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.