- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM Bathroom Faucet, Optima Plus Battery Powered, Pedestal Automatic w/ Trim Plate & Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM Optima Plus Battery Powered, Pedestal Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate and Mechanical Mixing Valve – Chrome
Sloan leads the way in battery powered faucet technology. The Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM chrome plated brass Pedestal Bathroom faucet has a trim plate for 4-inch center-set sinks and a mechanical mixing value for tempered or hot/cold water operation. The touch-free operation is perfect for maintaining clean and hygienic conditions in public restrooms and the vandal-resistant feature prevents abuse.
Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM OPTIMA Plus faucet uses an infrared sensor. Simply wave your hand within the sensor range and the solenoid valve and strainer filter activates the water. The Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM OPTIMA Plus faucet also flows at an efficient rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm. The faucet has variable time-out settings as well as a sensor range adjustment screw. The Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM comes with four AA-size alkaline batteries and an optional 6 VDC plug-in transformer prompts the batteries to act as a back-up power source. And so you know when battery power is low or the faucet requires servicing, the Sloan EBF-615-4-BDM has an LED indicator light. The faucet also protects components with splash-proof control modules and metal-jacketed wires.Sloan Valve Company EBF-615-4-BDM bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
- Splash-proof control modules and metal-jacketed wires protect faucet components
- Vandal-resistant spray head has pressure-compensating flow control for steady water flow
- User-friendly variable time-out settings
- Troubleshooting LED lights indicate when faucets need to be serviced
- Water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm is standard
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Low Battery LED Indicator Light
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor Lead
- Includes four (4) AA-size Alkaline Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- Mounts on a single-hole lavatory or deck
- Optional 6 VDC Plug-in Transformer available (Batteries act as backup when using optional transformer)
- Trim Plate for 4" Centerset Sink
- Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
- Model: EBF-615-4-BDM
- Order Code: 3315154
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC - operates on four (4) alkaline AA-size batteries (Optional 6 VDC plug-in Transformer)
- Battery Life: 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127 mm), Adjustable: 2" - 7" (51 mm - 178 mm)
- Solenoid Valve: Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Time Out Adjustment Settings: 30 seconds - The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. The EBF-615 is factory set at the 30 second time out. Consult factory for time out settings to meet individual application requirements.
- Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: With Standard Cable: 15" (381 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.