- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EBF-650-BDM Bathroom Faucet, Optima Plus 4" Centerset Battery Powered, Automatic w/ Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Sloan EBF-650-BDM Optima Plus 4" Centerset Battery Powered, Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
Adding to Sloan’s selection of battery powered faucets, the company offers the Sloan EBF-650-BDM faucet. The faucet is used for hot and cold or tempered water operation and the touch-free electronic operation is the perfect option for public facilities. To operate the Sloan EBF-650-BDM simply wave your hand within range of the faucet’s infrared sensor and the valve will instantly get the water flowing. Built for long-lasting performance, the Sloan faucet has a spray head that is vandal-resistant, and the pressure-compensating flow control operates at efficient levels, ensuring that your water waste will be minimal.
The Sloan EBF-650-BDM Optima includes four AA alkaline batteries and an optional plug-in adapter turns the batteries into a back-up power source. The faucet even has LED lights to let you know when batteries are low or if the faucet requires any servicing. Adding to the faucet’s durability, the Sloan EBF-650-BDM Optima includes metal-jacketed wires and splash-proof modules to protect faucet components. Order your faucet on any weekday before 4 PM Pacific Time and get it shipped on the same day through Westside Wholesale’s same day shipping!Sloan Valve Company EBF-650-BDM bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
- Splash-proof control modules and metal-jacketed wires protect faucet components
- Vandal-resistant spray head has pressure-compensating flow control for steady water flow
- User-friendly variable time-out settings
- Troubleshooting LED lights indicate when faucets need to be serviced
- Water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm is standard
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Low Battery LED Indicator Light
- Serviceable Filtered Solenoid Valve
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor lead
- Includes four (4) AA-size Alkaline Batteries
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 6 VDC Plug-in Adapter available (Batteries act as backup when using optional transformer)
- Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
- Model: EBF-650-BDM
- Order Code: 3315137
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
- Size: 4" Centerset
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC - operates on four (4) alkaline AA-size batteries (Optional 6 VDC plug-in Transformer)
- Battery Life: 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127 mm), Adjustable: 2" - 7" (51 mm - 178 mm)
- Solenoid Valve: Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Time Out Adjustment Settings: 30 seconds - The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. The EBF-650 is factory set at the 30 second time out. Consult factory for time out settings to meet individual application requirements.
- Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: With Standard Cable: 15" (381 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1-2005/CSA B125.1-05 ISO/IEC 17025
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.