Sloan Bathroom Faucet, 4" Centerset Battery Powered Gooseneck Automatic - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Sloan EBF-750-4 4" Centerset Battery Powered Gooseneck Automatic Bathroom Faucet – Chrome
Are you looking to make upgrades around your home or business? Don’t forget to check the bathrooms—you’ll be amazed at how much a brand new faucet can do for the look of your restroom! The Sloan EBF-750-4 automatic faucet offers more than just the superior in sanitation and convenience. As a water-reducing faucet that will save you money, the Sloan EBF-750-4 offers automatic use where the water turns off in an instant after your hands are moved away. It also reduces dangerous infectious diseases as there are no handles or buttons that require the users touch. You really get it all in this popular Sloan faucet.
The Sloan EBF-750-4 is full of features like a splash-proof circuit control module, latching solenoid operation which isolates magnetic components from water contact, LED low battery indicator light, and a sensor range adjustment screw.
Four AA-size alkaline batteries and all the needed mounting hardware come included with the Sloan EBF-750-4 to make installation and instant use a breeze. Order your popular Sloan automatic faucet today and get same-day shipping, too!
• The Sloan OPTIMA Plus EBF-750 Battery Powered, Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user's hands enter the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
• The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Ideal for high traffic commercial installations.
• Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Battery Operation ideal for Retrofit installations.
Features:• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Isolated Latching Solenoid Operator, isolates magnetic components from water contact
• Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• Low Battery LED Indicator Light
• User friendly Variable Time Out Settings
• Serviceable Filtered Solenoid Valve
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
• Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor Lead
• Includes four (4) AA-size Alkaline Batteries
• Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
Specifications:• Order Code: 3315104
• ADA: Yes
• Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
• Escutcheon: Yes
• Faucet Centers: 4
• Faucet Holes: 1
• Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
• Handle Style: Electronic
• Material: Brass
• Product Condition: New
• Spout Height: 10.25
• Spout Reach: 4.25
• Theme: Commercial
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: