- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EBF-85-4-BDM Bathroom Faucet, Optima Plus Battery Powered, Fiber Optic Automatic w/ Trim Plate and Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
About the Sloan EBF-85-4-BDM Optima Plus Battery Powered, Fiber Optic Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate and Mechanical Mixing Valve – Chrome
Do you need to wash your hands after a messy project? Don't get that mess all over your sink! The Sloan EBF-85-4-BDM uses an infrared sensor to turn itself on when your hands are beneath it for the most hygienic hand wash possible. This product uses fiber optic technology to provide you with just the right amount of water flow and a splash-proof circuit so that you'll wash your hands, not your counter top. The Sloan EBF-85-4-BDM is battery powered and will let you know with a soft sound when the batteries need to be replaced.
Not only is the Sloan EBF-85-4-BDM a safe, clean option for your sink faucet needs, but it's also got that attractive look that will pick up on the style of your restroom. In chrome, this product has a slick look that compliments any décor. Whether you need a clean product to use in a public restroom or are looking for an efficient faucet for your home sink, the Sloan EBF-85-4-BDM has the cleanliness and style you want.
- Fiber optic technology provides self-adaptive sensing for accurate water flow
- Splash-proof circuit control module and Isolated Latching Solenoid Operator protect components from water contact
- Audible tone indicates when batteries need to be replaced or faucet requires other service
- Vandal-resistant spray head with pressure-compensating flow control
- Water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm is standard
- Fiber Optic, Automatic, Self-adaptive Sensing
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 4" Trim Plate with Anti-Rotation Pin
- Polypropylene Optic Cable Protection
- Includes four (4) C-size Alkaline Batteries
- Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
- Model: EBF-85-4-BDM
- Order Code: 3315130
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Control Circuit: 6 V DC - operates on four (4) alkaline C-size batteries. Self-adaptive Range Adjustment, Audible Troubleshooting and Low Battery Indicator. Fiber Optic Cable between Electronic Module and Faucet keeps all electronic signals below the sink
- Battery Life: 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127 mm), Self-adaptive Zone: 2" - 8" (51 mm - 203 mm) - Faucet self adjustment range within this zone dependent upon depth and reflectivity of basin
- Solenoid Valve: Low Energy Latching Solenoid with Self cleaning By-pass and Integral Clean Out Strainer Filter
- Time Out Adjustment Settings: 30 seconds - The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. The EBF-85 is factory set at the 30 second time out. Consult factory for time out settings to meet individual application requirements.
- Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: 30" (762 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.