- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EBF-85-4-BDT Bathroom Faucet, Optima Plus Battery Powered, Fiber Optic Automatic w/ Trim Plate & Thermostatic Mixing Valve - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Sloan EBF-85-4-BDT Optima Plus Battery Powered, Fiber Optic Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate and Thermostatic Mixing Valve – Chrome
The infrared and fiber optic technology present in the Sloan EBF-85-4-BDT makes it a healthy and modern sink faucet for any bathroom. When you touch your faucet to turn it on you leave germs on it, which return to your skin after you turn the faucet back off. The Sloan EBF-85-4-BDT minimizes the amount of germ spreading by releasing a steady flow of water when your hands are placed below the faucet in the sensor zone. This hands-free method is cleaner, safer, and easier.
This product runs on C-size alkaline batteries (included with purchase) and beeps softly to remind you when the batteries need to be replaced. Not only is the Sloan EBF-85-4-BDT feature hands-free operation, but it also includes anti-splash controls to keep water in the sink and not all over your clothes and counter. Its chrome finish gives it a modern look and you'll love the way your restroom feels with the addition of this efficient product. Get yours today and see exactly why the Sloan name is beloved by professionals everywhere!
- Fiber optic technology provides self-adaptive sensing for accurate water flow
- Splash-proof circuit control module and Isolated Latching Solenoid Operator protect components from water contact
- Audible tone indicates when batteries need to be replaced or faucet requires other service
- Vandal-resistant spray head with pressure-compensating flow control
- Water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm is standard
- Fiber Optic, Automatic, Self-adaptive Sensing
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 4" Trim Plate with Anti-Rotation Pin
- Polypropylene Optic Cable Protection
- Includes four (4) C-size Alkaline Batteries
- Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Model: EBF-85-4-BDT
- Order Code: 3315088
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Control Circuit: 6 V DC - operates on four (4) alkaline C-size batteries. Self-adaptive Range Adjustment, Audible Troubleshooting and Low Battery Indicator. Fiber Optic Cable between Electronic Module and Faucet keeps all electronic signals below the sink
- Battery Life: 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127 mm), Self-adaptive Zone: 2" - 8" (51 mm - 203 mm) - Faucet self adjustment range within this zone dependent upon depth and reflectivity of basin
- Solenoid Valve: Low Energy Latching Solenoid with Self cleaning By-pass and Integral Clean Out Strainer Filter
- Time Out Adjustment Settings: 30 seconds - The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. The EBF-85 is factory set at the 30 second time out. Consult factory for time out settings to meet individual application requirements.
- Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: 30" (762 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.