Sloan Bathroom Faucet, 4" Centerset Battery Powered Automatic - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Sloan EBF-85-4 4" Centerset Battery Powered Automatic Bathroom Faucet – Chrome
The Sloan EBF-85-4 faucet is an ideal faucet for any bathroom. This Optima Plus, fiber optic, battery-powered faucet was engineered to function via an adaptive infrared sensor and linked to the faucet by a fiber optic cable. And as a battery-powered faucet, it is well-suited for retrofit installations.
Reduce water waste and ensure sanitation with the Sloan EBF-85-4. Since the water automatically turns off when you move your hands away and there are no handles to touch, you can ensure a clean and economical faucet in your bathroom. The Sloan EBF-85-4 faucet is the right choice from Sloan!
The Sloan EBF-85-4 has a spray head that is vandal-resistant and is ADA Compliant. Sloan has been successfully supplying commercial plumbing needs for years. With a name like Sloan, you know you have purchased the best in quality, reliability, durability and economy for your bathroom and restroom needs. Order yours on weekdays before 4 PM Pacific Time and you will be eligible for same-day shipping through Westside Wholesale!
• The Sloan OPTIMA Plus EBF-85 Battery Operated, Electronic Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an adaptive infrared sensor that is linked to the faucet by a fiber optic cable. Once the user's hands enter the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
• The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases.
• Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Self-adaptive Range Adjustment makes installation quick and easy. Battery operation ideal for Retrofit installations.
Features:• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Fiber Optic, Automatic, Self-adaptive Sensing
• Audible Tone Low Battery Indicator
• Serviceable Filtered Solenoid Valve
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• Trim Plate with Anti-Rotation Pin
• Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
• Polypropylene Optic Cable Protection
• Includes four (4) C-cell Alkaline Batteries
Specifications:• Order Code: 3315010
• ADA: Yes
• Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
• Electronic: Yes
• Escutcheon: Yes
• Faucet Centers: 4, 4.00
• Faucet Holes: 3
• Flow Rate (GPM): 0.5, 0.50
• Handle Style: Electronic
• Material: Brass
• Mounting Type: Single Hole
• Overall Height: 5.75
• Pop-Up Included: No
• Product Condition: New
• Spout Height: 5.75
• Spout Reach: 5.125, 5.13
• Theme: Commercial, Functional
• Valve Type: Solenoid
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: