- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EBV-200-A Optima SMOOTH Battery Powered, Automatic Side-Mount-Operator-Over-The-Handle Retrofit for Urinal/Toilet Flush Valve
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Landscape Light AccessoriesView all items in this category
About the Sloan EBV-200-A Optima SMOOTH Battery Powered, Automatic Side-Mount-Operator-Over-The-Handle Retrofit for Urinal/Toilet Flush Valve
With the help of a battery powered infrared sensor, the Sloan EBV-200-A makes a restroom a healthier environment. This hands-free toilet and urinal flushing valve is motion activated and will begin the flushing process once a user has stepped up to the sensor and then backed away from it. Germs are easy to spread in a restroom and the goal of the Sloan EBV-200-A is to bring germ spreading to a minimum to make for a safe and healthy area.
The Sloan EBV-200-A is not only healthy, but it's also energy-efficient. The automatic operation features of this product make for less flushing and more money saving. This product is also as easy to install as it is to use. Enjoy a healthier, happier bathroom setting with this modern product. Its sleek look will work with the style of your public or private bathroom and its battery powered infrared sensor will work with the hygienic needs of every person who uses it. Order yours on a weekday before 4 PM Pacific Time and take advantage of Westside Wholesale’s same day shipping!Note: Side-Mount-Operator-Over-The-Handle units do NOT include a Valve Body, Supply Stop or Vacuum Breaker.
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA SMOOTH Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "Hands-free" operation
- Sensor with Automatic Range Adjustment
- Chrome Plated Metal Sensor Housing
- Mechanical Manual Override Flush Handle
- Four (4) Size C Batteries included
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- "User in View" Flashing LED
- Sentinel Flush Mode
- Vandal Resistant 1/8" Ball-Type Hex Key included
- 25 to 80 psi Operating Range
- Model: EBV-200-A
- Order Code: 3325201
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 72 Hour Sentinel Flush
- OPTIMA Sensor Normal Range (recommended for Water Closets) with 2 - 3 second flush delay: 26" - 32" (660 mm - 813 mm)
- OPTIMA Sensor Normal Range (recommended for Water Closets) with 1 - 2 second flush delay: 26" - 32" (660 mm - 813 mm)
- OPTIMA Sensor Reduced Range (for Urinals) with 1 - 2 second flush delay: 20" - 26" (508 mm - 660 mm)
- OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared with Automatic Adjustment
- Battery Type: (4) Size C Alkaline
- Battery Life: 2 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: User in View/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 25-80 psi (172-552 kPa)Note: Side-Mount-Operator-Over-The-Handle units do NOT include a Valve Body, Supply Stop or Vacuum Breaker
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.