- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ECOS RESS-C-1.6-1.1 ECOS Battery Powered, Electronic Dual-Flush Automatic Retrofit for Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6/1.1 GPF
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Sloan ECOS RESS-C-1.6-1.1 ECOS Battery Powered, Electronic Dual-Flush Automatic Retrofit for Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6/1.1 GPF
For use in converting manual toilet flush valves into hands-free flush valves, the Sloan ECOS flush valve is a healthier way to modernize your restrooms. This battery operated product uses a sensor that determines when to flush based on how long a person has been near it. It features two different settings that you control based on how long you are on or near the toilet. For liquid waste (less than one minute in front of the sensor) the product will select a flush that uses less water and for solid waste (longer than one minute in front of the sensor) the product will select a full flush. You'll love keeping your hands clean and you'll love saving water!
The Sloan ECOS flush valve takes only minutes to set up and is easily adjustable. Not only does this product save you money and help stop the spread of germs, but it also gives your restroom a sleek, modern look. An LED light will flash lightly when it's time to change the battery so that you don't have to miss a single flush from the hygiene-friendly Sloan ECOS.
- If user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
- If user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
- Reduces water volume by up to 30 percent when a reduced flush occurs
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Flex Tube Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection with adjustment screw
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Installation Tools provided
- Diaphragm molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Model: ECOS RESS-C-1.6/1.1
- Order Code: 3375400
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay
- Sloan ECOS Dual Flush Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan ECOS Dual Finish Sensor Range: Nominal 22' - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type: Four (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: Three (3) Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last FlushRESS-C units do NOT include a Valve Body, Supply Stop or Vacuum Breaker.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.