- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EHD-501 CP Optima 110/120 VAC XLerator Automatic Hand Dryer, Surface Mount - Chrome
About the Sloan EHD-501 CP Optima 110/120 VAC XLerator Automatic Hand Dryer, Surface Mount – Chrome
Designed to dry your hands as quickly as possible, the Sloan EHD-501 CP uses an infrared sensor to determine when to activate its Xlerator hand dryer. Don't waste time pulling off paper towel after paper towel just to get your hands half way there! There are more important things to worry about. Get all the way dry fast with the Sloan EHD-501 CP.
A controlled gust of hot air and a sleek chrome look make this product stand out from the competitors. The modern look of the Sloan EHD-501 CP is perfect for any public restroom and the 35 second maximum drying time is perfect for anyone looking to save money on their energy bill. With no handles or buttons to touch, the Sloan EHD-501 CP is perfect for the restroom owner looking to provide users with a germ-minimizing room. The purpose of cleaning your hands is to stop the spread of germs, so don't waste your time with traditional dryers! This product will keep users clean and healthy as can be. Get yours today and take advantage of the outstanding Sloan quality.
- Automatically operates using Infrared Optical Sensor with 35-second lockout feature, it activates a strong controlled air blast
- Residual moisture is evaporated with a warm stream of air up to 135°F/57°C
- One-piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing minimizes damage to dryer in abusive environments
- 90 percent cost savings vs. paper towels
- Can be easily positioned to comply with ADA requirements or for juvenile height
- Model: EHD-501 CP
- Order Code: 3366051
- Color: Chrome Plated
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC, 60Hz
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Amperage: 12.5 Amp
- Series commutated, through-flow discharge, vacuum type motor/blower combination
- Infrared Optical Sensor with thirty-five (35) second lockout feature
- Air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at an outlet temperature of 135°F/57°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature
- Decibel Rating of 78-80 dB
- Heating element constructed of Nichrome wire and protected by an automatic resetting thermostat
- One piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing
- Tamper-proof cover fasteners are included
- cUL Listed
Five (5) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.