- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EHD-502 CP Optima 220/240 VAC XLerator Automatic Hand Dryer, Surface Mount - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Sloan EHD-502 CP Optima 220/240 VAC XLerator Automatic Hand Dryer, Surface Mount – Chrome
Made to keep your restroom clean and attractive, the Sloan EHD-502 CP is the best of its kind. This hand dryer for surface mounting uses an infrared sensor to determine when to activate itself. You don't need to touch any handles or buttons, Simple place your hands under the Sloan EHD-502 CP and a strong burst of warm air will dry you off in no time flat. Paper towel dispensers spread germs and often don't get the job done. The Sloan EHD-502 CP stops the spreading of infectious disease and saves you money by getting the job done right.
This product in sleek chrome is the perfect addition to any public restroom looking for a modern feel. The Sloan EHD-502 CP makes your restroom more fashionable, more efficient, and more enjoyable. No one likes spending unnecessary amounts of time in a public bathroom and no one likes touching products that hundreds of others have touched in a public bathroom. The Sloan series of hands-free restroom products make for a happier, healthier place.
- Automatically operates using Infrared Optical Sensor with 35-second lockout feature, it activates a strong controlled air blast
- Residual moisture is evaporated with a warm stream of air up to 135°F/57°C
- One-piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing minimizes damage to dryer in abusive environments
- 90 percent cost savings vs. paper towels
- Can be easily positioned to comply with ADA requirements or for juvenile height
- Model: EHD-502 CP
- Order Code: 3366053
- Color: Chrome Plated
- Voltage: 220/240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 1560 Watts
- Amperage: 6.5 Amp
- Series commutated, through-flow discharge, vacuum type motor/blower combination
- Infrared Optical Sensor with thirty-five (35) second lockout feature
- Air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at an outlet temperature of 135°F/57°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature
- Decibel Rating of 78-80 dB
- Heating element constructed of Nichrome wire and protected by an automatic resetting thermostat
- One piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing
- Chip-proof electrostatically-applied epoxy finish
- Tamper-proof cover fasteners are included
- cUL Listed
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.