- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan EHD-502 WHT Optima 220/240 VAC XLerator Automatic Hand Dryer, Surface Mount - White
About the Sloan EHD-502 WHT Optima 220/240 VAC XLerator Automatic Hand Dryer, Surface Mount – White
The Sloan EHD-502 WHT is an automatic hand dryer that provides the good looks you want and the efficiency you need in your public restroom. While paper towels and other styles of blow dryers require users to spread germs by turning handles and pressing buttons, the Sloan EHD-502 WHT is a hands-free product that turns on when a user places his or her hands under the sensor. Not only does this make for an easier hand-drying process, but it also helps stop the spread of bacteria, making your restroom hygienic and efficient.
The Sloan EHD-502 WHT in crisp white coloring is a great modern add on to any public restroom. Users will be pleased by how quickly they can be in and out of the bathroom and you'll be pleased by the money you'll save with this powerful dryer. Rather than wasting paper or energy and not getting user hands entirely clean, the Sloan EHD-502 WHT releases a gust of air that is strong and warm enough to dry completely. The 35 second timer will ensure that your energy isn't being wasted. Once you've had your hands under it you won't settle for anything less.
- Automatically operates using Infrared Optical Sensor with 35-second lockout feature, it activates a strong controlled air blast
- Residual moisture is evaporated with a warm stream of air up to 135°F/57°C
- One-piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing minimizes damage to dryer in abusive environments
- 90 percent cost savings vs. paper towels
- Can be easily positioned to comply with ADA requirements or for juvenile height
- Model: EHD-502 WHT
- Order Code: 3366052
- Color: White
- Voltage: 220/240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 1560 Watts
- Amperage: 6.5 Amp
- Series commutated, through-flow discharge, vacuum type motor/blower combination
- Infrared Optical Sensor with thirty-five (35) second lockout feature
- Air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at an outlet temperature of 135°F/57°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature
- Decibel Rating of 78-80 dB
- Heating element constructed of Nichrome wire and protected by an automatic resetting thermostat
- One piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing
- Chip-proof electrostatically-applied epoxy finish
- Tamper-proof cover fasteners are included
- cUL Listed
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.