- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ESD-20080-P-BDM CP AC Powered Automatic Soap Dispenser with Faucet Combination - Chrome
Restroom visitors expect a clean, hygienic restroom, and Electronic Soap Dispensers with faucet combinations from Sloan are the perfect match with sensor-operated faucets and Flushometers. These AC-powered models automatically dispense a pre-measured application of soap each time to reduce soap waste while giving restroom visitors the convenience of touchless operation. AC Powered, Sensor Activated, Electronic Soap Dispenser with AC Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation. Includes ETF-80 Faucet. Faucet Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray HeadFaucet Specifications Splash-proof Circuit Control Module Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control Sensor Range Adjustment Screw Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings Serviceable Filtered Solenoid Valve 120 VAC/24 VAC Plug-in Transformer (P Type ETF-233 - Standard) Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor/Solenoid Leads Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections Trim Plate with Anti-rotation Pin (4" Trim Plate - Standard)Soap Dispenser Specifications Modular One-piece Construction Active Infrared Sensor 120 VAC/6 VDC Plug-in Transformer (P Type ESD-227 - Standard) Mounting Hardware included Low Soap Level Indicator Easy Loading Disposable Soap Refills New Pump and Delivery Tube with each Refill Unit supplied with one 800 ml. Container of SoapSOAP REPLACEMENT When the soap Bottle is empty, a new Bottle must be used. The Bottle furnished with the unit is not designed to be refilled. Altering the Bottle and refilling it with soap will void the warranty of the product.Additional Information:
- "Touch-free" operation improves hand washing hygiene
- Encourages hand washing for improved sanitary protection
- Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices
- Economical pre-measured soap dispensing saves soap and money
- Soap refill cartridge is easy to replace and provides a new mechanism and soap path with every replacement
- Flashing "red" light indicates soap replacement required for continuous soap dispensing
- Three-year Warranty (limited)
- Eliminates "untidy and clumsy" refillable containers
- Order Code: 3346002Faucet Control Circuit
- 24 VAC Input/Output, 50/60 HZ, Adjustable Range Time Out Settings, Modular Plugs and Troubleshooting LED Indicators.OPTIMA Faucet Sensor Range
- Nominal: 4"- 5" (102 mm - 127 mm)
- Adjustable: 1" - 8" (25 mm - 203 mm) - Adjustability dependent upon depth and reflectivity of basin.Faucet Solenoid Valve
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz with integral Strainer Filter, 3/8" Compression Inlet/OutletTime Out Adjustment Settings
- 30 seconds - The Faucet Time out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous detection. The ESD-20080 is factory set at the 30 second time out. Consult factory for time out settings to meet individual application requirements.
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.