- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ETF-600-B Bathroom Faucet, Optima 4" Centerset Box Mount, Automatic - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic FaucetsView all items in this category
Sloan Valve ETF-600-B is a transformer powered, chrome plated brass, sensor activated, 4" Centerset Electronic Bathroom Faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation. Optima centerset faucets provide hygienic, touchfree electronic operation and are engineered for reliable, long-lasting performance in high-traffic restrooms. These chrome-plated brass, centerset faucets provide the ultimate in user convenience for tempered or hot/cold water operation while incorporating vandal-resistant features to prevent misuse and abuse.Sloan ETF-600-B OPTIMA Electronic Bathroom Faucets operate by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user's hands enter the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off. The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Ideal for high traffic commercial installations. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices while reducing maintenance and operation costs. The 4" Center-set design makes the ETF-600-B Faucet secure against abuse and vandalism.Sloan Valve Company ETF-600-B bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
- Splash-proof control modules and metal-jacketed wires protect faucet components
- Vandal-resistant spray head has pressure-compensating flow control for steady water flow
- User-friendly variable time-out settings
- Troubleshooting LED lights indicate when faucets need to be serviced
- Water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm is standard
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer (Box Mount)
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
- Model: ETF-600-B
- Order Code: 3365331
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
- 4" Centerset
- Control Circuit: 24 VAC Input/Output, 50/60 Hz, Adjustable Range and Time Out Settings, Modular Plugs and Troubleshooting LED Indicators
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127mm), Adjustable: 1" - 14" (25 mm - 356 mm)
- Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz with integral strainer filter and 3/8" Compression Connection Inlet/Outlet
- Time Out Adjustment Settings: 3, 6, 12, 30 and 45 seconds; 1, 3 and 20 minutes. The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. This timing can be changedto meet individual application requirements. Unless otherwise specified the ETF-600 is factory set at the 30 second time out.
- Transformer: Box Mount Model EL-248-40; 120 VAC/24 VAC - 40 VA (All Sloan Transformers are 50/60 Hz. Multiple faucets can be powered by a single transformer, provided that the transformer has been properly sized. Allow a minimum of 15 VA of current rating for each faucet being used)
- Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: With Standard Cable: 12" (305 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.