Sloan Bathroom Faucet, 4" Centerset Automatic, Less Transformer - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Sloan ETF-600-LT-BDM 4" Centerset Automatic Bathroom Faucet, Less Transformer – Chrome
Are you looking for a sophisticated and stylish addition to your bathrooms? Look no further! The Sloan ETF-600-LT-BDM 4” Centerset Automatic Bathroom Faucet, Less Transformer, was uniquely designed for attractiveness and trendiness in a sleek, modern chrome. This appealing faucet provides you the elegance and top-quality convenience you know to expect in Sloan products.
This touch-free faucet was also created with reliability and performance in mind. This long-lasting Sloan ETF-600-LT BDM chrome faucet is well-suited for high-traffic public restrooms. With an infrared sensor built into the faucet, you reduce water waste and increases savings. The Sloan ETF-600-LT-BDM Centerset Automatic Bathroom Faucet is another popular, on-demand economical product from Sloan.
As an ADA Compliant faucet with vandal-resistance features built-in, you can trust in the Sloan ETF-600-LT-BDM. There are no handles or knobs to turn while using this automatic faucet, so the utmost in hygiene and sanitation is attained. Sloan has always provided the most dependable and convenient in bathroom supplies. It’s no different with the trusted Sloan ETF-600-LT-BDM Centerset Automatic Bathroom Faucet. Get yours today and experience the ultimate in Sloan style and functionality.
Bak-Chek Tee not required or provided when a Temperature Mixing Valve is included with the faucet
• The Sloan OPTIMA ETF-600 Electronic Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user's hands enter the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
• The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Ideal for high traffic commercial installations.
• Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. The 4-Center-set design makes the ETF-600 Faucet secure against abuse and vandalism.
Features:• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
• User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
• Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Y Strainer Filter
• Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
• Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
• Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
Specifications:• Order Code: 3365326
• ADA: Yes
• Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
• Electronic: Yes
• Escutcheon: No
• Faucet Centers: 0, 4.00
• Faucet Holes: 1, 3
• Flow Rate (GPM): 0.5, 0.50
• Handle Style: Electronic
• Material Brass
• Mounting Type: Centerset
• Pop-Up Included: No
• Product Condition: New
• Spout Height: 2.19, 5.75
• Spout Reach: 4.56, 5.125
• Theme: Commercial, Functional
• Valve Type: Solenoid
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: